Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1

Wink INDYCAR LEAGUE Forming Now - Authentic Tracks, Oval Racing, No Assists

http://www.racedepartment.com/thread...series.119863/

The 2014 RACEDEPARTMENT INDYCAR Series Championship
    (as licensed by Project Cars)
    Assistant Chief Steward - Eric Cline​

Organized around one of the oldest existing purpose-built automobile racing circuits in the world, the INDYCAR Championship has been the home of the most grueling, most dangerous tracks in the world, including many high speed ovals. Names such as Mario Andretti, Jack Brabham, Jim Clark, Emerson Fittipaldi, A.J. Foyt, Chip Ganassi, Harry Gant, Dan Gurney. Graham Hill, Arie Luyendyk, Rick Mears, Bobby Rahal, Johnny Rutherford, Jackie Stewart, Al Unser, Jr., Henry Ford, and Roger Penske all sit forever in the I.M.S. Hall of Fame. INDYCAR has also been a pioneer, during the modern era, by encouraging women and minorities to race. Janet Guthrie, in 1976, not only raced the Indy 500, but finished ahead of Dale Earnhardt, Sr. that same year at Daytona. Willy T. Ribbs broke the color barrier at Indy in 1991. To this day, diversity and fair competition remain the touchstones in IndyCar, with ten different drivers winning in 2014.

The car is the 2014 DW12 named after the late Dan Wheldon, a beloved driver who lost his life at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in 2011. The DW12 was a true innovation, which slashed costs some 40% from the previous car, while maintaining the latest technology, including a “safety cell” that was sold by IndyCar and “aero packages” (developed by engine suppliers in 2015) that were fully customizable, fully tethered, variable per track, and entirely malleable by the teams, within limits. Honda and Chevrolet supplied the V6 Turbo engines, which produce a maximum of 700bhp, 300ft.lbs. of torque, and 12,000RPMs, with a dry weight total of 1,575lbs. Dallara was enticed to build a factory in Indianapolis and be the main chassis supplier, also reducing costs significantly. Dallara (which makes the chassis for the Haas F1 Team), chassis refinements, aero innovation and team tailoring led to the cars of 2016, which produce more downforce than a Formula One car.

Host: OctoberDusk06 or Hammerpgh
    Day: Saturday
    Time: 5:45pm U.S. Eastern; 10:45pm BST; 9:45GMT (start of practice)
    Damage: ON
    Mechanical Failures: ON
    Tire Wear: 3X
    Fuel Usage: NORMAL
    Flags and Penalties: ON
    Auto Start Engine: YES
    View: COCKPIT
    Assists: NONE
    Weather: SET TO REAL WEATHER AT TRACK LOCATION FROM 1PM TO 3PM.
    Time Progression: 5x or appropriate
    Practice Lobby to open 15 minutes before qualifying, followed by a 15 minute qualifying session, 5 minute warmup session and then the race, lasting approximately 50-75% of the actual race, where applicable.
    Fuel Capacity: Driver Choice
    Setup: Driver Choice
    Teams and Drivers - Drivers must not run the same number or livery unless unavoidable. First come, first served. Teams of two are permitted but no more than two.

Championship Points
    The INDYCAR Championship will awards points* as follows: 1st 50, 2nd 40, 3rd 35, 4th 32, 5th 30, 6th 28, 7th 26, 8th 24, 9th 22, 10th 20, 11th 19, 12th 18, 13th 17, 14th 16,, 15th 15, 16th 14. (½ point for each race @ Mojave and Nurburg; Double Points for Indy 500)
    * Pole position for each race except Mojave and Nurburg will earn two points.
    RACEDEPARTMENT - www.racedepartment.com - XBOX Leagues Now Running
    Largest SIM Racing Community Online / Competitive & Clean Drivers / XBOX Leagues Now
    The following user likes this Post: Ch1ps N Queso

Platform
    PC
    Hey Robert! Hope all is well in your world. Good to see you guys plugging along and getting the most from the game on X1. Best of luck with your Indy Car campaign.

To potential drivers, as you can see, these guys are super professional and pay attention to detail when running their leagues. If you're looking for a fantastic group to join on X1 this is a great option.
    Last edited by Ch1ps N Queso; 04-04-2016 at 15:35.
    Steam - Chips N Queso - PCRALeague.com (No Assists/North America/Sunday Nights)

Intel Core I5-4590 / ASRock H97M PRO4 / 8 GB Crucial Ballixtix Sport DDR3 / EVGA 970 SSC ACX / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Corsair CX 750W / Toshiba 40" LED / Steelseries H Wireless / Thrustmaster TX/T3PA Pro
    The following 5 users likes this Post: EpilepticToast, Hammerpgh, HEF51, OctoberDusk06, Raven403

Platform
    PC
    Posted in wrong thread.
    Last edited by Ch1ps N Queso; 08-04-2016 at 19:34.
    Steam - Chips N Queso - PCRALeague.com (No Assists/North America/Sunday Nights)

Intel Core I5-4590 / ASRock H97M PRO4 / 8 GB Crucial Ballixtix Sport DDR3 / EVGA 970 SSC ACX / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Corsair CX 750W / Toshiba 40" LED / Steelseries H Wireless / Thrustmaster TX/T3PA Pro

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch1ps N Queso View Post
    Hey Robert! Hope all is well in your world. Good to see you guys plugging along and getting the most from the game on X1. Best of luck with your Indy Car campaign.

To potential drivers, as you can see, these guys are super professional and pay attention to detail when running their leagues. If you're looking for a fantastic group to join on X1 this is a great option.
    Hey @Ch1ps N Queso! Just saw this. Thanks a lot for that. We miss you, but I know you are busy with your own league. In fact, we seem to be trading car types. Great minds think alike.

Saw yous IndyCar League. Hope it went well. Our oval experiment is coming up, and the only way we can have a shot is with damage off. (Tires and A.I.). Hope SMS gets they shite together and delivers on those ovals they promised. Otherwise, it's morphed into a damn fine game.
    Largest SIM Racing Community Online / Competitive & Clean Drivers / XBOX Leagues Now

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    what am i missing here? i see u talking about Oval Tracks in Project Cars? Indy 500? Where ... ?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Because of the lack of follow through with ovals, were were forced to run Mojave Coyote Noose w/ no pit stops and damage off. If you turn damage on, you cannot run A.I., as they crash on the front stretch and end up in pieces. We were hopin that SMS was saving the Indy 500 oval for a pre-500 release to celebrate the 100th running, but no such luck.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberDusk06 View Post
    Because of the lack of follow through with ovals, were were forced to run Mojave Coyote Noose w/ no pit stops and damage off. If you turn damage on, you cannot run A.I., as they crash on the front stretch and end up in pieces. We were hopin that SMS was saving the Indy 500 oval for a pre-500 release to celebrate the 100th running, but no such luck.
    I was hoping that as well. Seeing that the Indy track for pCARS is done(all layouts)... stupid licensing problems.
    Last edited by Alan Dallas; 03-05-2016 at 00:26.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.