Click image for larger version. 

Name:	careereditor.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	231069

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sr...crowtrobot.rar

***REQUIREMENTS***
    • Custom Career Tool 0.81 by crowtrobot rar file

This mod alters the unpacked career files. Please back up your Project CARS Profile before using. Author is not responsible for lost save data or broken profiles or bans.

IMPORTANT NOTE W.R.T. PCARS UPDATES: Further updates to pCARS will prevent the mod from activating properly until the mod files are updated as well. Any alterations to the
    career sessions will be lost if the mod is not activated properly.

This mod is intended to allow the user to modify the sessions and grids in Project CARS Career Mode.

Installation instructions:
    1. Unrar Custom_Career_Tool_vXX_by_crowtrobot to <Steam_Directory>\steamapps\common\pCARS - there should be a pCARS_Custom_Career shortcut in this directory, and a folder MODS with folder for Custom_Career_Tool in it at this point.
    2. Run JSGME tool and add Custom_Career_Tool.
    3. Run the Custom_Career_Tool shortcut to start the application.
    4. Select an event on the left to modify race/session parameters. This will also enable modification of the grid.
    5. Click Assign Session to write an individual session (practice 1, qualifying, race...) and/or click Assign Teams to write grid changes.
    6. Run JSGME tool and add Custom_Career_Tool.
    7. Enjoy. Exit pCARS, deactivate in JSGME, re-run Tool and re-activate for further changes.

NOTES:
    • If Updating from earlier version, unpack everything except the following files, or back them up in your MODS\Custom_Career_Tool directory and replace them after unpacking: \championships\career_championships.bin, \championships\careermotorsportteams.bin, \championships\career_contracts.bin
    • Tool replaces Test Track Boa Ascent with Willow Springs. This changes a race in one of the invitationals.
    • Tool creates .bak backup files of all altered files. If anything goes wrong, press Reset button to return to original state.

Change Log:
    • v0.81 - 051616: Updated for patch 11.
    • v0.80 - 040616: Initial Version.

Last edited by crowtrobot; 17-05-2016 at 03:43.
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive

Additional Notes:

• Tool only alters current career events. Adding races/sessions/vehicles is not available.
    • At this time, I have no means of checking a user's DLC purchases, so only non-DLC cars are available for contracts (player-driveable cars) until a time where I can figure a way to verify ownership. DLC cars can still be added to the grid for NPC drivers.
    • There are no checks for #pit slots for the track, so adding a series with a large grid to a small circuit without pitlane capacity will probably break.
    • Career mode seems pretty robust w.r.t. handling changes to the files - I haven't run into serious issues with my profile save if I forget to activate the mod before starting Project CARS. The contract and series vehicles recover nicely. The session parameters are loaded at startup though, so if you forget to activate the mod after starting a modified career, the current session will default back to its original state.
    • That said, I wouldn't recommend continuing the Career in this state, this is untested.
    Last edited by crowtrobot; 06-04-2016 at 16:31.
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive
    The following 4 users likes this Post: KkDrummer, Mad LL, Schadows, Tommi-TAG

Platform
    PC
    Good to see that youve been able to release it. IŽll love it
    I'm sorry for my bad english...

Platform
    PC
    You are the man!!! Thank you very much!!
    CPU Intel i7 7700k GPU GTX 1070 Windforce Logitech G27 Windows 10 64 bits 16Gb RAM Just one screen...no VR
    Keep Fighting
    Sim racer since GTR2
    Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.

Platform
    PC
    Is it possible to combine it with the custom livery tool?

I just realized, this is only for the 64-bit version. I will upload a 32-bit version shortly.
    The following user likes this Post: E_Luckow

Platform
    PC
    In WEC I cant choose the Corvette and Aston GTE Issue or wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by crowtrobot View Post
    Additional Notes:

• Tool only alters current career events. Adding races/sessions/vehicles is not available.
    • At this time, I have no means of checking a user's DLC purchases, so only non-DLC cars are available for contracts (player-driveable cars) until a time where I can figure a way to verify ownership. DLC cars can still be added to the grid for NPC drivers.
    • There are no checks for #pit slots for the track, so adding a series with a large grid to a small circuit without pitlane capacity will probably break.
    • Career mode seems pretty robust w.r.t. handling changes to the files - I haven't run into serious issues with my profile save if I forget to activate the mod before starting Project CARS. The contract and series vehicles recover nicely. The session parameters are loaded at startup though, so if you forget to activate the mod after starting a modified career, the current session will default back to its original state.
    • That said, I wouldn't recommend continuing the Career in this state, this is untested.
    See notes. If it's not appearing for non-bolded entries (non-contract), then yes it's a bug; I'm not seeing that here though.
    Last edited by crowtrobot; 06-04-2016 at 17:05.

32-bit version's going to be a while, the 32-bit career binary is packed much tighter; it's going to require a separate branch of code to parse it out.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: 111222_1234, E_Luckow

Platform
    PC
    Thank you again. I have to run the game in 32 bits. In 64 bits I experience very odds stutters.
    CPU Intel i7 7700k GPU GTX 1070 Windforce Logitech G27 Windows 10 64 bits 16Gb RAM Just one screen...no VR
    Keep Fighting
    Sim racer since GTR2
    Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.