Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Gt3 my vote and night racing.

Platform
    PS4
    I'll take gt3 for the mixed class.
    PSN: Ekay_Jay
    Fanatec CS V2 | CS V3 pedals| CS BMW gt2 wheel | Momo mod30 wheel | CS handbrake| | Th8a

Platform
    PS4
    Ok. Looks like me, gotdirt, Trans, and Ekay for GT3, Hazard for LMP1 so far.
    Last edited by GUTTER-BOY; 19-12-2016 at 14:52.

Platform
    PS4
    I best go GT3.. Not fast enough for LMP1, lol not fast enough period but it's the lesser of two evils

Platform
    PS4
    Free electronic copy of Sim Racer Magazine. An older issue but it's still pretty good:

https://issuu.com/ebconpublishing/do...ol1_iss8__new_

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Will it be gt3 and lmp1 if so we don't get enough I will use lmp1

Platform
    PS4
    Here's my review of the GT Omega Art Monitor stand.

http://usa.gtomegaracing.com/monitor...-monitor-stand

I couldn't find even one review on the internet for this single monitor stand (but the triple monitor stand does have some reviews), so I did my own:

I was looking for a stand for my 40" TV so I could place it right behind my T300 wheel and PS4. I have a Playseat Evolution and the pedal box will fit within the GT Omega Art Monitor stand as long as when you assemble it you have the "lip" that the caster wheels mount to OUTSIDE instead of inside (Look at the websites example photos - just mount them opposite of the photo). This does not affect the function or stability of the stand by having the "lip" outside.

The box the stand comes in is only about 2' long but surpisingly everything fit in it. The directions are in Chinese, but there are photos. The best thing to do is look at the photo and think it through while assembling it. The kit comes with everything you need to assemble it, including 2 small wrenches and an allen wrench. Do yourself a favor and have your own adjustable wrench or both a 13mm and a 14mm box wrench ready because the supplied wrenches don't really fit. The "extra" bolts are used to mount your TV to the stand, which was a nice surprise (I used the longer M6 bolts, but there are other sizes included too). It takes a little bit of adjusting the height to get it just right, but it's not too difficult. I was able to assemble it, set it up, and adjust the height by myself, but an extra pair of hands would have been helpful.

It's not the flashiest stand out there, and it is that weird Chinese steel (hard to explain, but you know it when you see/feel it), but for only $110 shipped it's a great deal. My TV used to be about 6' from my eyes, but with this stand I'm now only about 2-1/2' away and it is much more immersive while racing. It's like really looking out the windshield! Another good thing is that since it's a stand-alone unit, FFB from your wheel doesn't cause your TV to shake or move. I'm going to pop-rivet some speaker mounts to it for the center speaker and some front stereo speakers. I'd recommend this stand for those looking to improve their sim racing rig.
    Last edited by GUTTER-BOY; 26-12-2016 at 18:35.

Platform
    PS4
    Half Fast DiRT Rally Racing League Season 11

Can You Finish in Finland? Need a Hand? “Happy Ending Rally”

Date range: 12/07/2016 - 12/26/2016
    Event game mode: Rally
    Stage Retry: No
    Owned Vehicles: No
    Event Restart: No
    Career Engineers: No

Vehicle restrictions: 2010s Rally Car

CONGRATULATION to EVENT WINNER: aku1977

LEAGUE STANDINGS

Name Points
    1 aku1977 25 points
    2 JayDiesle 18 points
    3 VicrsVF1 15 points
    4 Speed_Demon777 12 points
    5 BK_1975 10 points
    6 Smithers-1968_ 8 points
    7 rabid__sasquatch 6 points
    8 GUTTER-BOY 4 points
    9 TheFilapino 2 points
    Last edited by GUTTER-BOY; 29-12-2016 at 15:32.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by GUTTER-BOY View Post
    Here's my review of the GT Omega Art Monitor stand.

http://usa.gtomegaracing.com/monitor...-monitor-stand

I couldn't find even one review on the internet for this single monitor stand (but the triple monitor stand does have some reviews), so I did my own:

I was looking for a stand for my 40" TV so I could place it right behind my T300 wheel and PS4. I have a Playseat Evolution and the pedal box will fit within the GT Omega Art Monitor stand as long as when you assemble it you have the "lip" that the caster wheels mount to OUTSIDE instead of inside (Look at the websites example photos - just mount them opposite of the photo). This does not affect the function or stability of the stand by having the "lip" outside.

The box the stand comes in is only about 2' long but surpisingly everything fit in it. The directions are in Chinese, but there are photos. The best thing to do is look at the photo and think it through while assembling it. The kit comes with everything you need to assemble it, including 2 small wrenches and an allen wrench. Do yourself a favor and have your own adjustable wrench or both a 13mm and a 14mm box wrench ready because the supplied wrenches don't really fit. The "extra" bolts are used to mount your TV to the stand, which was a nice surprise (I used the longer M6 bolts, but there are other sizes included too). It takes a little bit of adjusting the height to get it just right, but it's not too difficult. I was able to assemble it, set it up, and adjust the height by myself, but an extra pair of hands would have been helpful.

It's not the flashiest stand out there, and it is that weird Chinese steel (hard to explain, but you know it when you see/feel it), but for only $110 shipped it's a great deal. My TV used to be about 6' from my eyes, but with this stand I'm now only about 2-1/2' away and it is much more immersive while racing. It's like really looking out the windshield! Another good thing is that since it's a stand-alone unit, FFB from your wheel doesn't cause your TV to shake or move. I'm going to pop-rivet some speaker mounts to it for the center speaker and some front stereo speakers. I'd recommend this stand for those looking to improve their sim racing rig.
    This thread is useless without pictures......lol
    i to have the playseat evolution, my tv is wall mounted but on a mount that enables me to pull it away from the wall so it sits above my shins... i found to close and i get a headache and too far away i have trouble seeing detail.... but then age and 35 years of welding have taken their toll on my eyesight.

Platform
    PS4
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Apps.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	236593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SimRigTV.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	236594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SimRigOverview3.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	236595