is of course not reality, but the sound is just so nice
    --

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by pavano View Post
    if only there was an option to get the exterior sound with interior view
    is of course not reality, but the sound is just so nice
    Used to be possible, back in the pre-release days but that - along with a number of other things - was removed for release. I would love to have it for the Corvette, that thing is evil on external-cam
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-3570K w/Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro cooler (overclocked to 4.2GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard // 4 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 2400MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Logitech G29 wheel // Fanatec Clubsport v3 Pedals // Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz // Oculus Rift DK2 // GT Omega Cockpit Pro w/extra bracing //
    The following user likes this Post: OddTimer

Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    Used to be possible, back in the pre-release days but that - along with a number of other things - was removed for release. I would love to have it for the Corvette, that thing is evil on external-cam
    didn't know it was possible.
    Was there an option to switch?
    or more like a bug?

Anyway,the corvette sound from outside is a beast!

would that be difficult to implement?
    Unfortunately, I don't have any hope for PCars1.
    Even though it would be really really nice
    --

Platform
    PC
    or more like a bug?

Afaik, you were able to use the exterior view, but move the point of view back inside the car where your normal cockpit cam was.
    New Rig:
    Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Logitech G29 with shifter / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    or more like a bug?

It was never possible once the game went 'gold' . It was only available during testing via an extra dev-menu we all had access to. I don't think you'll see it make a re-appearance in pCARS1.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-3570K w/Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro cooler (overclocked to 4.2GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard // 4 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 2400MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Logitech G29 wheel // Fanatec Clubsport v3 Pedals // Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz // Oculus Rift DK2 // GT Omega Cockpit Pro w/extra bracing //

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    Don't know. Only drove the BC a few laps in FP. Goes bloody alright.
    And the turbo noises were so juvenile at every shift it was great xD
    At least doesn't have that mega understeer of the standard version
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I remember thinking that turbo on the Audi 100 was really cool... for about 2 laps then it got annoying.

Why can't SMS extend their excellent sounds to things like turbo and transmission? Kinda sick of hearing the same constant transmission whine since NFS Shift 1...
    Surely we have the technology for dynamic sound filters by now. For example, how quickly you lift off the throttle and at what revs will determine the volume, flutter frequency, pitch, length.

Edit: also want to second that "exterior sound in cockpit view" comment. I've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.
    Last edited by Bongomaster; 10-05-2016 at 06:39.

Platform
    PC
    If we are extending this discussion to using alternate view sounds, I put my vote in for being able to use the muffled helmet cam sound mix with the helmet overlay disabled.
    i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | AMD HD 7970 | 16GB RAM | Logitech G27 + TH8A shifter | Next Level Racing Wheel Stand
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Dakpilot, OddTimer

Platform
    PC
    I think most of the noise of huyara comes from mobile wings that go up and down

Platform
    PC
    Well, from my experience these big turbos are sounding completely shit in real cars - I saw some at the Nordschleife and even as a spectator the engine sound of a new Porsche Turbo was completely covered by the turbo noise. I think it is the same with the Huayara. At least in some videos I saw with the nomal one the guys driving it were saying that you basically get blasted away from that turbo noise. I think it is just characteristical for this car.

CPU AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 3.6 GHz | Motherboard ASUS M4A87TD | RAM 12GB DDR3 1333 MHz | GPU Gigabyte Geforce GTX 960OC 4096 MB, Driver 362.00 | Audio ASUS Xonar DGX/Logitech Z-506 | OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Controls Logitech G25 + TH8A Shifter, HTC Flyer 7" with PowerGrid as Button Box | Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 2494
    In-game settings: Mode DX11 | Resolution 1920x1080 | Texture Resolution HIGH | AF 4x | VSync OFF | AA OFF | FXAA OFF | SMAA OFF | Reflections MEDIUM | EnvMapQuality MEDIUM | Vehicle MEDIUM | World MEDIUM | Shadows MEDIUM | Motion Blur OFF | Render Frames 2 | Grass LOW | Particle Level LOW | Particle Density HIGH | Stretched Headlight Reflections ON