Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turbo spooling noise missing in MP(ANSWERED)

Platform
    PS4
    I did a few MP races today with the ETron. I can always hear the flywheel recharging.
    Gonna have a play with engine sound level to see if turbo noises work. Maybe switch to Dolby sound too. My new headset should support it.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    I did a few MP races today with the ETron. I can always hear the flywheel recharging.
    Gonna have a play with engine sound level to see if turbo noises work. Maybe switch to Dolby sound too. My new headset should support it.
    The thing is I can hear the turbo sounds loud and clear when I am playing offline (practice,quick race,career etc). But as soon as I go play in multiplayer, no turbo sounds to be heard.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin kirk View Post
    ...as far as rock hitting when dropping off a wheel and hearing rain hitting the car you could try engine sound level at low or meduim and sound effects on max.
    Actually when I drive the cars that have nice turbo sounds offline (single player) in multiplayer, those rock and wind noises are amplified as if its blocking out the turbo noises or something and it sound very unnatural, this only occurs with the cars that have the turbo sounds missing online, With cars with no turbo sounds and such the wind/rock noises are balanced out with the rest of the noises.

Guys just go free practice with Pagani Huayra and then go Multiplayer with the same car and you will immediately hear the difference
    Last edited by plama; 16-05-2016 at 21:02.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by plama View Post
    Guys just go free practice with Pagani Huayra and then go Multiplayer with the same car and you will immediately hear the difference
    Pcars SP be like...

G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10
    The following user likes this Post: plama

Platform
    PC
    This is a new bug appeared since Ford Falcon got new engine sound and it only happens when you join a active session.
    Intel i7-7770 | MSI GTX 1080Ti GAMING X | Samsung DDR4 8GB Memory x2 | Samsung PM961 512GB M.2 SSD | Windows 10
    Thrustmaster T300RS + TH8A + Logitech G27 Pedals + Pein Half wheel stand | Oculus Rift

WMD 1 & WMD 2 Member
    The following user likes this Post: plama

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by resmania View Post
    This is a new bug appeared since Ford Falcon got new engine sound and it only happens when you join a active session.
    Darn, RIP sounds for Touhristenfahrten lobbies I spend most of my time in those.