Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a wish - Project CARS 2

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Smile Make a wish - Project CARS 2

With the GOTY edition development of PCars come to an end (probably). Now it is time for devs to move on to the second game, and for us to both enjoy first awesome part and have a nice daydraems about the upcoming one
    And that is basically what this thread will be all about - kinda compilation of two existing threads, "what track/cars do you want to see in-game". Since the other two are refer to the PCars 1, and they enlarge already to the size that it will be difficult for devs to track everything that was post there, lets make a new one, strictly referring to the PCars 2. And yes, I know it is pretty early, but they already working on it, right? So, let's make our wishes!

First of all, the existing content for first PCars: the undoubtedly thing is, that all of it should and need to be transfer for second game. I wolud rather, as i think most of people, have one game that contains full package of goodies (one to rule them all ), than two which has diffrent stuff - jumping from one to another will be annoying, so it will be natural thing putting all tracks and cars from first one to the new engine with addition of big amount of total new content.

Now, the cars: the GT3 series. An absolutely awesome to drive, and having even more will be wonderful (to all of you thinking that it is enough - why would you even think like that? It is never a bad idea to have even more goodies ). Cars like Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Huracán/Gallardo, Nissan GT-R Nismo, Dodge Viper, Chevrolet Camaro, BMW M6 and Ford GT (for this one, I personally prefer older version from 2006 - his v8 engine sound is soooo badass, but hey, they can add both ) will give us complete and unforgettable driving experience, I bet that deeply in every one of us we want this come true .

Other than that, GT 1 series: Maserati MC12, Aston Martin DBR9, Lamborghini Murciélago and Saleen S7 will do the job. For the Super Cars (Road A), LaFerrari, Lamborghini Veneno and Koenigsegg Agera would be awesome. For LMP definitely Mazda 787, for DTM Audi A4 or Opel Astra, for V8 Supercars Holden Commodore, for NASCAR Chevrolet Impala, one more car to drift (maybe another Mazda, like RX-8?) and some road cars like Honda NSX and Toyota Supra. More classic cars like Ferrari F-40 and Jaguar XJ220 are also welcome, as well as even older one, like Mercedes-Benz W196, Jaguar E-Type or legendary Ferrari 250 GTO. Another thing that's gonna be included in PCars 2 are rally races - so here I think we can expect for sure Subaru Impreza WRX STi (I vote for 2004 version, but we could get couple of them), Lancia Stratos, Lancia Delta S4/HF Integrale, Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2, Toyota Celica GT-Four ST185, Citroën Xsara WRC and Peugeot 206 WRC - that's my winners

Having all those mentioned above with cars from first game will give us absolutely incredible number of awesome cars and I believe that then nobody gonna complaing about that "something is still missing" (yea, sure, something will always be missing, but with that amount of choice, everyone should be at least satisfied).

And my personal opinion about Porsche - I think we don't need it. For that one (very pricey) license it is possible to gain couple others, and I think having already RUF's it's good enough. If for any vehicle, for me, that license is welcome mostly for Porsche 919 Hybrid (which is totally ok if it doesn't appear), I can live without road cars, those are represent by RUF pretty fine.

And now I can move to more important part, the tracks. Games that have many cars but little number of tracks gets boring quickly, it is significant to add as many diffrent places for driving as possible. And PCars have luckily many of them, but of course there must be more in the sequel, right? And very important thing - if devs can't get some license, they can do the same thing they did with Monaco (Azure Circuit) and Suzuka (Sakitto). Which open gates to many, many wonderful tracks, hurray

So there we go: first of all, Autopolis Circuit. I was really suprised that devs didn't included this one in PCars. Since it was in Shift series, I thought that mean a guarantee apperance in another game as it is already finished track. I hope we will have this one in second game, I liked it very much, this one have mixed and fun to drive layout. (Right, not every track from Shift must be added, that's totally understandable. Enna Pergusa for example was... just fine. Not that much like Autopolis, not even close, just ok [to be fair, it's not bad at all, I would have nothing against possibility for race on Enna once more]. Dijon-Prenois was pretty boring tho', no wonder that it doesn't appear in PCars. What I mean, is that there was better tracks and worse. And Autopolis was definitely an awesome one, it deserve to be added)

Another thing, tracks that was exist in alpha build, or even finished, but for some reasons didin't make their way to final game: Mugello, Historic Spa and Indianapolis. What more to say, those I think will finally appear in PCars 2, we all waiting for them

I'm not familiar very much with ovals, those are the tracks about which all American fans dream on, for me personally it will be ok to add just Daytona with mentioned Indianapolis since those are most famous and... that's it But I bet many of you will not agree with me, so feel free to post your candidates!

About historic tracks (other than mentioned Spa), I read somewhere here that devs are plan to add Solitude Racetrack. Have nothing against it, but from what I watch it seems... I'm not sure, a little boring? For a historic track, I would like much more to have a Charade Circuit included. And what do you guys think?

Rally stages - well, that is something that again I'm not that familiar with, so I'm leaving this for others. I'm aware of existence the Pikes Peak, and that's basically all For sure tho', adding some Great Britain, Finland and maybe Japan SS's will be nice.

Street Circuit's - now that's something that PCars 2 need badly (one Monaco is really not much :P). Long Beach for sure, Adelaide is ok but nothing special so not necessary, Valencia is far better, would like also Surfers Paradise and maybe the Macau. But the absolute winner is the Detroit Street Circuit - this one is sooo awesome Really looking forward to it.

Road Atlanta and Sebring - I think those two are the most wanted tracks of all, judging from the fact how many times people are ask for them. And if so many want them, this must mean something, right? (Right, they exist in Forza - the argument that I've heard against putting those in SMS games - but they can appear in PCars as well, I don't see anything bad in this, also some of us doesn't have console [me included] and would like to have opportunity to race on them. We can't say that if something appear in one game, there is no point of adding it to another, with this kind of thoughts, most of the content from PCars should be deleted - and no one want this to happen)

Isle of Man TT - well, in a nutshell, that will be most impressive thing done to the racing game in years. Fingers crossed

And now time has come to the Formula 1 (or A, whatever ) which I'm huge fan of and was little disappointed that I can't really do a full calendar in PCars (and please, don't even start with "you want full F1 experience, go to Codemasters games" - they suck!) so I have huge hopes that we will see more of tracks that are in use in modern Formula. Here I put my must-have list, from the most wanted on top, but of course all of it are very welcome

Interlagos, Sao Paulo
    Albert Park Circuit, Melbourne
    Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi
    Circuit of the Americas, Austin
    Sepang International Circuit, Kuala Lumpur
    Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Mexico
    Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montreal
    Red Bull Ring, Spielberg

Those above are the best (in my opinion - would also very like to see your ranking!) from present season and if I could make a single wish, I will choose those to appear in PCars 2; miss them so much in first game
    Of course these tracks are completly fine to choose any type of vehicle to ride on them, so not only F1 fans would be pleased for that choice.
    And what about others? Well, I really dislike Sochi Autodrom and Marina Bay (both too boring). Hungaroring is fine, but nothing too fancy, while Shanghai and (slightly less) Bahrain are pretty ok, but not good enough for being added to my "magic-eight" list above. That's about tracks in present season, what with older ones (without those I mentioned in other categories earlier, like Indianapolis or Valencia)? Well, Buddh is ok, Istanbul is more interesting tho'. Must say I really like Yeongam, I feel this track is kinda underestimated. Nevers Magny-Cours and Fuji International Speedway both seems like very fun tracks to race. But the best from the older ones are Circuit Paul Ricard and Zandvoort - especially Zandvoort. I think it could beat the Red Bull Ring on my list if I added all of tracks to it.

With all that, there are still brilliant circuits to drive on, like Jerez, Jarama or Estoril - those can ideal fit into classic Lotus races. Phillip Island is a nice simple track that contains many Australian events, as well as Oran Park, that sadly become closed in 2010. Twin Ring Motegi seems like nice fusion of road and oval track, and Virginia International Raceway is just awesome (please add version with Oak tree )

And in the very end, a few more stages from A to B like Bannochbrae are also very welcome

Alright, I will finally shut up and let others put their own wish lists
    And before anybody make a conclusion that I've got to be nuts to place such a large list - doesn't we all want PCars 2 be the best? Doesn't the goal of making first one was to design the largest, complex, ultimate driving experience? I really have high hopes for sequel, and gonna wait patiently for it, while spending many hours with game that we already have.

Dear developers - thank you. For making such a huge project, and aiming to even bigger one, you guys are simple the best. Take your time and don't rush it, make the Project CARS 2 an unforgottable game, which we all can call many years after release - that this was best racing game ever created.
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Ahmed.ali, casscroute, Darmanitan, DinoM, Mowzer, Mr Schumacher, Rambo_Commando

Platform
    PS4
    Welcome nice blog, im not sure but id guess most of PC2s content has already been decided and they have been working on it for a while now, june next year is the target.

Only three words from me regarding my wishes for PC2 and they are pretty bias and selfish wishes lol MORE AUSTRALIAN CONTENT !!!
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Kostman22, Leper Messiah, MillsLayne, Mr.Heart, seb02, wolby2010

Platform
    PS4
    Oh....... and more modern and vintage touring cars.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: mapguy, MillsLayne, Paulo Ribeiro, seb02

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Building upon the huge success of Project CARS being one of the highest-rated and fastest-selling racing games of this generation, Project CARS 2 continues to expand and dominate with...
    THE LARGEST TRACK ROSTER EVER - 50 unique locations and 200+ courses including 'loose surface racing' on dirt, gravel, mud, and snow. All will have dynamic time of day and weather allowing you to play anytime, anywhere
    THE WIDEST VARIETY OF MOTORSPORTS with 8 different disciplines now including Rallycross, Hillclimbs, and Touge. 200+ cars from over 40 different vehicle classes including never-before-seen Concepts and Banned Race Cars
    CO-OP CAREER - Play as the Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot. More choices, more opportunities, more strategy, greater risks and greater rewards
    SEAMLESSLY CONNECTED - Socialize and compete via Online Track Days, have players from around the world take the place of AI-controlled drivers in your solo play, and get news updates on the Driver Network around you
    PRO ESPORTS RACING - Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Seasons, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality
    YOUR HOME FOR RACING - Your own personal, customisable Test Track to tune and test your cars. Invite others to showcase your passion for racing and learn race craft and engineering with the Project CARS Academy
    I'm happy with the above & for pcars to continue with the philosophy of variety, I don't see any point in asking for specific cars & tracks. I'm more concerned over the game itself & features that are well thought out.

I hope we can save setups externally & be able to save several setups per track.
    I hope there is a better manual and clearer descriptions in setups.
    Better system for recording lap times, being able to compare not just with TT with an option to see your own times rather than just everyones, organise them to filter class or specific car, circuit.
    Ties in with the above but better menu system especially around selecting cars, tracks, setups & options.
    Better replays, with maybe even an option to look at your racing line & learn(like a proper analysis).
    Be able to alter car setup in TT.
    More tyre options if possible.
    Again if possible any additional realism that can be added is welcome & i will leave that quite open & general as im not qualified to know what is possible.
    Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//T300rs//TH8A
    The following 7 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, gotdirt410sprintcar, hkraft300, Leper Messiah, mogens, Nada, nono782

WMD Member
    Yep Rosko, and a multi that is not from 90s.

Platform
    PC
    My wishes for pCars 2 arent car or track wishes. I just dont like fictional liveries and cars. I would be really happy if pCars 2 wouldnt have fictional cars and more real liveries.
    I'm sorry for my bad english...
    The following 2 users likes this Post: breyzipp, Marine

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
    Welcome nice blog, im not sure but id guess most of PC2s content has already been decided and they have been working on it for a while now, june next year is the target
    A guess is still a guess, content may still being worked on and June next year may also be a guess, later maybe more likely....
    Adam
    PS4Pro(BeastMode)/T100/WheelStandPro V2
    Samsung 49" 7000 Series or Sony 43" 8300 Series 4k HDTVs
    Denon AVR-X2200 and Monitor Audio/Elac 5.1.2 or Headphones
    Project Cars 2 Member

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Oh one last wish, be nice to have a bit more info on the cars, there is an info button in pcars 1 but maybe they ran out of time to add this as it doesn't really tell you anything extra. Not an essential feature but would be nice to have a bit more in depth info & a bit of history. Also the cars are amazingly well modeled, when you crash you get to see how well even the internal parts are all there in great detail. I wonder if it would be possible to view the cars with part of the body removed to expose the chassis & engine just simply because its really interesting & you get to learn more about the car.
    Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//T300rs//TH8A
    The following 3 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Leper Messiah, Nada

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowoff View Post
    I would be really happy if pCars 2 wouldnt have fictional cars and more real liveries.
    Nobody is forcing you to use fictional liveries or cars, you can simply choose not to use them.
    Personally I like some of the fictional liveries better than the "official" ones, and the fictional LMPs & open-wheels are among my favorite cars in the game. As much as I like real cars/tracks/liveries I think fictional content gives a nice variety to the game without requiring any money spent on licensing.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: BreadedVirus, JohnSchoonsBeard, Rambo_Commando, Slowsley, Tbolt47