Thread: fps in the vr

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

fps in the vr

hi everyone :-)

just wonderd if you can get fps to show in the cv1 to monitor it and not on the monitor.

cheer dudes

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    this used to be possible with Riva Tuner before direct mode was enforced, not sure if it can be done now though

Platform
    PC
    If pCars enabled its own ingame fps that would work I guess , but haven't seen that since testing finished .
    I'm happy enough msi afterburner there you can see if your fps drops a lot .
    i7-4790K /OC 4.5Ghz--windows 10 pro 64bit--ASUS Z97-PRO--SSD 128 x2 GB --Ram 16gb -- ASUS STRIX 980ti--OSW Wheel--ROSO mod Formula 1 Wheel--DashBoardSRH ---CV1 Oculus--- LFE Buttkicker & Gamer SimVibe --Fanatec V2 Pedals-- FREX SQ --TH8A Shifter

WMD Member
    I use Fraps to monitor FPS. it will display the fps on your main monitor.
    i5 6600K clocked to 4.5Ghz, Asus Z170-E motherboard with on-board 128GB SSD.
    1TB Western Digital HDD, 16GB DDR4 HyperX RAM, GTX 1070 Founders Edition.
    T500 RS with Ferrari F1 Wheel addon and TH8 RS shifter,Oculus Rift CV1

Platform
    PC
    Afterburner works too, but you have to display the mirrored image on the monitor (no -vrnomirror in the launch options).
    You can always log the monitoring in a file and check it afterward.

I don't know if the Oculus software let's you log frame stats in a file like SteamVR does.
    OS: Win10 x64 | CPU: i5 4690K OC@4.2GHz | GPU: Zotac RTX 2080 AMP | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 | Controller: Logitech G25 + Nixim mod v2 (brake) | Display: Pimax 5K+ VR headset | Sound: Virtual 7.1 Headset | Launch options: none