Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sim Community support for project cars?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Sim Community support for project cars?

Hi Guys,

Is there a support community for Project cars?

i'm asking about a community like Rfactor that has Dev's who offer new tracks and cars using the project cars architecture.

if not is one being planned?

i feel like i'm being taken advantage of when purchasing add-ons for an incomplete game that some may have had access to during the beta processes. i have bought all content yet some cars have OVAL setups and we have no ovals.

i also think a community of this sorts can fix the bugs and games issues we have with this game.

any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Platform
    PC
    If you're referring to mods, there are a number of them in the 3rd Party Apps forum. As for fixing bugs, there's no way they could do that without access to the source code. That said, there are companion apps that greatly enhance the playing experience and can replace some of the more buggy features.
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    What's upsetting is most of us waited 2-3 years for this game, i missed the window of beta buy in's as i was waiting to build my PC to use this game and the rift.

on launch day rumors of PC 2 begin, the next day it starts all over leaving an unfinished game, then charging us for add-ons for the unfinished game.

they need devs to fix the game, the online car inclusions for each set up server to allow users to play the game with a le mans style class structure.

PC 2 will not get any of my money as it is, its been a failure to launch. GTR was such a better setup.
    The following user likes this Post: Blunt RS

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by 999KartVader View Post
    What's upsetting is most of us waited 2-3 years for this game, i missed the window of beta buy in's as i was waiting to build my PC to use this game and the rift.

on launch day rumors of PC 2 begin, the next day it starts all over leaving an unfinished game, then charging us for add-ons for the unfinished game.

they need devs to fix the game, the online car inclusions for each set up server to allow users to play the game with a le mans style class structure.

PC 2 will not get any of my money as it is, its been a failure to launch. GTR was such a better setup.
    yup that's your right, to not buy the game. I'm certain millions will though (including me).
    Intel Core i5 3570K @3.80ghz - GTX1060 6gb - 8GB ram - Win 7 64bit - 26"LCD tv 1360x768, dx11 - Fanatec CSR wheel, CSR elite pedals FW756 driver 205
    "something, something, something....darkside"
    The following user likes this Post: AbeWoz

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by 999KartVader View Post

so it goes from you asking, presumably, about mod support, to bashing the devs for "not testing" and releasing an unfinished game.... strange.....

but back on-topic: there are numerous mods available for download. Check the 3rd party apps thread as Schnizz58 mentioned already.
    ***ALL MY TIRE RELATED DISCUSSION ARE REFERRING TO MODERN GT/LMP TIRES***
    PC Rig: intel i7-6700k @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z170X G1 Gaming | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming | Fanatec CSL Elite Base | CSL Elite Load-Cell Pedals | Formula F1 2018 Wheel
    Other endeavours: lacrosse, hockey, snowboarding, DCS F/A-18C

When can I pre-order pCARS2?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

You are right.
    Under the link you can read the answer of SMS member concerning updates!

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...7893-TIRE-WEAR

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sisollazzo View Post
    You are right.
    Under the link you can read the answer of SMS member concerning updates!

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...7893-TIRE-WEAR
    No one from the SMS staff posted in that thread. You will see their specific username color when they do post. It will be a very dark blue.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    yup that's your right, to not buy the game. I'm certain millions will though (including me).
    This is not the point of buying or not buying. The point is that a simulation is not a normal game and it needs a lot of support for many years.
    This politic since SMS is not good. Because the same problem of this game will have as well PC2.
    See ARMA 3 of bohemia interactive (war simulation). After many years they still update the games. Why they have money for this and SMS not.
    May be SMS haven't sold a millions of copies.
    Next time they should not promise too much otherwise SMS will lost only customers.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    No one from the SMS staff posted in that thread. You will see their specific username color when they do post. It will be a very dark blue.
    Moderator and WMD member are for me people that belong to the company.
    If this is not the case, I apologise.