Thread: Come learn about the Z1 Analyzer and try out the latest motion simulator rigs.

Come learn about the Z1 Analyzer and try out the latest motion simulator rigs.

This Sunday, July 10th, we are doing an event at Crimson Simulation in Norwalk, CT. We will be discussing how the Z1 Analyzer helps you to become a faster sim racer.

If you've got any questions about the Z1 Analyzer, or Dashboard (or Server), or you just want to know how it all works and how it can help you improve your sim racing, please stop by.

You'll also be able to try out the latest motion rigs and sim racing hardware, including the SMZ1 wheel and Z1 LCD Screen.

It starts at 1PM at Crimson Simulation in Norwalk CT. Their address is 25 Van Zant St, 2nd Floor, Suite 15-6, Norwalk CT 06855.

We hope to see many of you there.

And don't forget to download the Z1 software here: http://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo...ce=ProjectCars
    The following 2 users likes this Post: E_Luckow, McKiernan

Platform
    PC
    Any plans to get a recording of the event uploaded to YouTube?

MB Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 // CPU Intel i9 9900K // RAM Corsair Vengeance RGP Pro 32GB DDR4 @3200MHz // GPU Gigabyte nVidia 1080 Ti // M.2 NVME SSD Samsung 960 EVO 2TB // SSD Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x62 280mm AIO // Case Fractal Design Define R6 Type C // Display ASUS PG34Q 34" 3440x1400 100Hz G-SYNC LCD // Speakers Logitech Z5500-D 5.1ch // OS Windows 10 Pro x64// Build Default Parameters

VR Oculus Rift CV1 // Wheel Fanatec CSR Elite // Pedals Fanatec Clubsport // Shifter Thrustmaster TH8RS with InterfaceOne wheel adapter // Head Tracking TrackIR v4 // Audio Transducer ButtKicker Gamer v2.0 // Seat PlaySeat Executive
    The following 3 users likes this Post: bporion, McKiernan, RomKnight

Platform
    PC
    Anyone here that is going, you NEED to try the SMZ1 wheel. Best wheel I've tried.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    Anyone here that is going, you NEED to try the SMZ1 wheel. Best wheel I've tried.
    Ya that's all good but then you will ask how mutch it is and get a heart attack ! Beautiful wheel but ....
    OS : Windows 10 64 bit \ Processor : Intel Core i7 8700k \ RAM : Corsair Vengeance led 3000mhz DDR4 16GB \ MB : S1151 ATX ASUS TUF Z370 PRO Gaming \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Philips 40" 60Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD LED monitor \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 whit Simhub \ Yamaha 5.1 amp \ RSEAT RS1 Assetto Corsa edition \ Fanatec V2 , Clubsport Shifter SQ , Clubsport Formula Carbon , BMW GT2 Wheel , CSR Pedals \ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta \ Oculus Rift S and Touch System .

First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .
    The following user likes this Post: RomKnight