Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Summer Transfer Window: July 12 to July 22

  1. #1
    Official SMS Esports
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    105
    Platform
    PC

    Summer Transfer Window: July 12 to July 22

    The Summer Transfer Window is now open. It will close at midnight on Friday July 22.

    During the Transfer Window, teams are allowed to change their team name and their driver lineup if they wish.

    To do this, please fill out this form on the Project CARS Esports website.
    http://www.projectcarsesports.com/transfers.html

    Changes must be submitted by midnight on Friday July 22.

    Please note:

    As written in the regulations: any driver that switches teams will keep their driver championship points. However, they DO NOT transfer their previous team championship points to their new team.

    Finally, if you want to make the same lineup changes in both the LGCS and NCS, then you must submit separate forms for each Series.
    ---------------------
    Project CARS Esports Staff
    projectcarsesports.com
    The following user likes this Post: Max Attack


  2. #2
    WMD Member cluck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Posts
    5,572
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Project CARS Esports View Post
    The Summer Transfer Window is now open. It will close at midnight on Friday July 22.

    During the Transfer Window, teams are allowed to change their team name and their driver lineup if they wish.

    To do this, please fill out this form on the Project CARS Esports website.
    http://www.projectcarsesports.com/transfers.html

    Changes must be submitted by midnight on Friday July 22.

    Please note:
    As written in the regulations: any driver that switches teams will keep their driver championship points. However, they DO NOT transfer their previous team championship points to their new team.
    Presumably, this also applies to a lone driver (ie, not previously part of a named team) joining a team in this window? ie, they will not carry across their personal points into the team championship points?
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Acer Predator X34P 34" IPS 3440x1440 100Hz //

  3. #3
    Official SMS Esports
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    105
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    Presumably, this also applies to a lone driver (ie, not previously part of a named team) joining a team in this window? ie, they will not carry across their personal points into the team championship points?
    That is correct.
    ---------------------
    Project CARS Esports Staff
    projectcarsesports.com
    The following user likes this Post: cluck


  4. #4
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    8
    Platform
    PC
    Hello.

    I am now about to make changes to our roster for ANBU Racing. However, we have one player who would be playing project CARS on the PS4 only while the rest of our team will be playing on the PC. In the form, I can only choose one division for the team, but the players have multiple platform options. If I put my new driver's platform on the PS4 while the rest are on the PC, will our team points be counted on both platforms or only one?

  5. #5
    Official SMS Esports
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    105
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by chuchu747 View Post
    Hello.

    I am now about to make changes to our roster for ANBU Racing. However, we have one player who would be playing project CARS on the PS4 only while the rest of our team will be playing on the PC. In the form, I can only choose one division for the team, but the players have multiple platform options. If I put my new driver's platform on the PS4 while the rest are on the PC, will our team points be counted on both platforms or only one?
    You score separate team points in each Division: PC and Console. They are separate championships.

    Therefore, your PC drivers must be registered in the PC Division as one team. Your Console drivers must be registered in the Console Division as a separate team. You should submit two separate forms.
    ---------------------
    Project CARS Esports Staff
    projectcarsesports.com

  6. #6
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    8
    Platform
    PC
    Ok. Now we initially registered as a PC only team before the first split began (one form only). Thus, for this transfer window, will it be now be possible to submit two forms under the same Team name, manager and email of the manager/team captain?

  7. #7
    Official SMS Esports
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    105
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by chuchu747 View Post
    Ok. Now we initially registered as a PC only team before the first split began (one form only). Thus, for this transfer window, will it be now be possible to submit two forms under the same Team name, manager and email of the manager/team captain?
    Yes, exactly. This is what you need to do, please. One form should contain *only* your Console drivers. The other should contain *only* your PC drivers.
    ---------------------
    Project CARS Esports Staff
    projectcarsesports.com

  8. #8
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    8
    Platform
    PC
    Ok. Lastly, in connection with the previous answer, can the team manager now have two different names for the PC and Console teams on the transfer form? ANBU Racing would like to keep the same name for the PC, but a different name for the console.

  9. #9
    Official SMS Esports
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    105
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by chuchu747 View Post
    Ok. Lastly, in connection with the previous answer, can the team manager now have two different names for the PC and Console teams on the transfer form? ANBU Racing would like to keep the same name for the PC, but a different name for the console.
    Your Console team can have a different name. That is fine.
    ---------------------
    Project CARS Esports Staff
    projectcarsesports.com

  10. #10
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    19
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi all,

    I would like to participate in the autumn NVidia Challenger Series, any chance that there is a spot open in some top teams here? My goals are set high and I will be aiming for the top spots. I am looking for the opportunity to get behind the wheel again. Some of you may remember me here from gran turismo maybe?

    If not,can I enter the competition at this moment as a solo player with my own team?
    P.S I am playing on ps4,T300 setup...

    Cheers
    Zoky
    Last edited by ZokyCRO; 14-07-2016 at 00:56.

Similar Threads

  1. How many tracks in july ?
    By Flins in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-07-2015, 00:07
  2. 15:00 July 4th formula rookie
    By ian2726 in forum XB1 - Multiplayer Event Planning
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-07-2015, 05:24
  3. F1 Silverstone - July 2015
    By QPRLad in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 18:39
  4. My 4th of July wish.
    By Forcedchaos in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-06-2015, 23:46
  5. Windows 10 on July 29th... this will help!
    By RythmicOne in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 08:14

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •