Thread: Steering ratio and steering sensitivity not working.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Unhappy Steering ratio and steering sensitivity not working.

Hi! First excuse my english. Iīm having a big problem with my Logitech G27. Steering ratio is too sensitive. Canīt drive my car without spin every lap. Virtual wheels in game moves according same agle with my G27 wheels, but reaches the end of the course too fast (around 150 degrees). Iīve tryed change settings of wheels sensitivity, and tryed change steering ratio in car setup, tryed calibrate wheels, tryed change settings on Logitech Profiler, but all attempts fails. When I change wheels sensitivity and steering ratio in car setup NOTHING HAPPEN. Somebody know how to help me? Thanks!

Platform
    PC
    Can't help with your wheel but there is a bug with sterling ratio , have a look at this thread http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ring-ratio-bug
    CPU:i7 8700K | RAM:Corsair 32GB 3000MHz | GPU:Asus ROG GTX1080 Ti 11GB | Board:Asus Rog Strix Z370-E | Win 10 x64 |
    SEn:to suit | FF:100 | Sho:100 | Abs:50 | For:100 | SPr:100 | dPr:100 | Nat DMP :25| Nat FRI: 005|brF:50| F.EFF.INT:100
    Sim Lab P1 Rig| Fanatec DD2, Wheel Rim GT, Pedals V3 ,Shifter SQ

Platform
    PC
    What settings do you use in the Logitech driver? You need to use the wheel at its full 900 degree rotation angle, and calibrate the wheel in the game properly (turn wheel to outer limit, back to center, click Next, turn wheel 90 degrees and hold it there, click Next, then Finish).
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Have a read of this thread if you haven't already......

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...el-Setup-Guide

Might seem a bit confusing at first, but there's a lot of good information here.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following user likes this Post: Mahjik

Superkart Pilot racesafegrandad's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    Have a read of this thread if you haven't already......

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...el-Setup-Guide

Might seem a bit confusing at first, but there's a lot of good information here.
    Yep, worked that out after a few blooming weeks! Grrrrrr.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks all for your help. I work around the problem going into "my garage" and setting the steering ratio there. Works, but, if I want to do any change, I must to go into "my garage" again. That is so strange. I play this game for more than 6 months, this problem appear now. I think itīs a Pcars bug.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpalyke View Post
    Thanks all for your help. I work around the problem going into "my garage" and setting the steering ratio there. Works, but, if I want to do any change, I must to go into "my garage" again. That is so strange. I play this game for more than 6 months, this problem appear now. I think itīs a Pcars bug.
    Yes it's a bug that has been around since day one.
    Sorry for my bad English
    XBOX ONE X Thrustmaster TX with TM Leather 28 GT - Pedals T3PA - Shifter TH8A - Wheelstand Pro DELUXE V2