Thread: why does this issue keep coming back for me?

Platform
    XBOX1

why does this issue keep coming back for me?

once again the game has stopped picking random car liveries and driving suits for the same cars as it did last time. Its a issue because as my luck would have it, the driving suit is one of the ugliest and most distracting in the game. Every race, after untold numbers of restarting the race weekend to get it to change, it gives me the same suit and livery. Both times its happened, it gets stuck on the same exact driving suit and livery. I managed to fix it before by deleting my profile from the game and redownloading all the DLC. It worked for about 3 days then its back to stuck on the same exact suit and livery. When I tried to fix it the same way I did before, it didn't work this time. Has anyone got any idea why I'm having this issue or why does it keep coming back again days after I reset the game?

Platform
    PC
    Did you try to verify the integrity of the game cache in steam ? Old trick but sometimes it works .
    OS : Windows 10 64 bit \ Processor : Intel Core i7 8700k \ RAM : Corsair Vengeance led 3000mhz DDR4 16GB \ MB : S1151 ATX ASUS TUF Z370 PRO Gaming \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Dell Alienware AW3418DW \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 whit Simhub \ Yamaha 5.1 amp \ RSEAT RS1 Assetto Corsa edition \ Fanatec V2 , Clubsport Shifter SQ , Clubsport Formula Carbon , BMW GT2 Wheel , CSR Pedals \ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta \ Oculus Rift S and Touch System .

First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by bporion View Post
    Did you try to verify the integrity of the game cache in steam ? Old trick but sometimes it works .
    ... I don't used anything with steam being on xbox one.Both separate times it happened it locked on the same driver color suit and livery. Pretty sure its something with the xbox saving,or maybe using the dashboard. I don't play but 2 different games on it so I don't get many symptoms helping me to try and narrow it down to a cause. It just locks on exact same color driving suit and livery for the car and nothing will make it change. I can even restart the xbox and it will still be stuck for the cars I use most. Last night deleted profile only,didnt fix it, deleted downloaded DLC only, didn't fix it. Deleted both DLC and profile and that fixed it.

Platform
    PC
    Sorry about that I did not see you play on Xbox1 , even if your question was in the Xbox1 thread , hope you get it sorted out !
    OS : Windows 10 64 bit \ Processor : Intel Core i7 8700k \ RAM : Corsair Vengeance led 3000mhz DDR4 16GB \ MB : S1151 ATX ASUS TUF Z370 PRO Gaming \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Dell Alienware AW3418DW \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 whit Simhub \ Yamaha 5.1 amp \ RSEAT RS1 Assetto Corsa edition \ Fanatec V2 , Clubsport Shifter SQ , Clubsport Formula Carbon , BMW GT2 Wheel , CSR Pedals \ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta \ Oculus Rift S and Touch System .

The following user likes this Post: kevin kirk

Platform
    XBOX1
    Sorry about that I did not see you play on Xbox1 , even if your question was in the Xbox1 thread , hope you get it sorted out !
    .... I be dam if it it isn't stuck again for the 3rd time giving me the exact suit and livery. I just turned the game off for a awhile and then decided to play some more and it stuck. I pretty much have to delete everything , spend hours redownloading it everytime i want to play the game unless i want to play with the same ugly ass driving suit.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin kirk View Post
    .... I be dam if it it isn't stuck again for the 3rd time giving me the exact suit and livery. I just turned the game off for a awhile and then decided to play some more and it stuck. I pretty much have to delete everything , spend hours redownloading it everytime i want to play the game unless i want to play with the same ugly ass driving suit.
    Drive the car , not the suit !

The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever

Platform
    XBOX1
    Drive the car , not the suit !
    ...yea, just the aggervation last night made me alittle more touchy than I should be. Last night I found that if I sign out of my profile the game works as normal but I have to set all the option setting again. So at least I don't have to redownload everything. Its something to do with my profile cause like I said when signed into it the random feature doesnt work but sign out and it works fine. Its like fighting something that I'm OSD about. I know I should ignore it but I just cant. Allmost a year of playing it and still having a blast racing the game. Allthough I would love to diagnose it ,but then again. I don't mind a work around or two that suddenly has popped up.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    this is the xbox one forum duh!

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by yurmom1337 View Post
    this is the xbox one forum duh!
    Did you read post #4?
    No need to get offensive either...