Thread: Recording time in community event

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Recording time in community event

New to project cars. With community events, is there a minimum number of laps required to record a lap time on leaderboard? Using PS4

Thanks

Platform
    PS4
    No. One valid lap is all you need.

However, be aware that your time won't immediately appear on the leaderboards (on PS4, I think triangle jumps to your time). You have to wait a while before the leaderboards update with your time. (Also, if you're not in the top 3000, it's not on the leaderboard, either.)
    Project CARS Replay Enhancer (Thread): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...eplay-Enhancer
    Kobernulf Monnur's Driver Journey: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...mO1D9jU200jcWJ

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Thank you

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Are the leaderboards listed here: cars stats steam wmdportal com for all time? Are they accurate? I ask because I just completed a lap in the practice round on the Mojave Coyote Noose that would have put me in 12th place. Should I be super excited, or are these simply resetting all the time? Had to remove the hyperlink as it is a first post and it thinks it is spam so dashes are between the words and a . after steam

Platform
    PC
    Times set in practice rounds don't count for leaderboards. Only time trial.
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorPez View Post
    No. One valid lap is all you need.

However, be aware that your time won't immediately appear on the leaderboards (on PS4, I think triangle jumps to your time). You have to wait a while before the leaderboards update with your time. (Also, if you're not in the top 3000, it's not on the leaderboard, either.)
    How long does it take the leaderboards to update? Every other event I've entered my time has shown as soon as I quit the event, but I'm trying to do the current Cologne Games Week event but my time is never shown in the leaderboard despite it being clean and within the first 3000. (Playing on XBOX)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelster View Post
    How long does it take the leaderboards to update? Every other event I've entered my time has shown as soon as I quit the event, but I'm trying to do the current Cologne Games Week event but my time is never shown in the leaderboard despite it being clean and within the first 3000. (Playing on XBOX)
    There was an issue over the weekend with leaderboards not updating for the NVIDIA challenge which was attributed to Xbox live, so may be a spillover from that ?
    ]CPU:i7 8700K | RAM:Corsair 16GB 3000MHz | GPU:Asus ROG GTX1080 Ti 11GB | Board:Asus Rog Strix Z370-E | Win 10 x64 |
    SEn:Aut | FF:100 | Sho:100 | Abs:50 | dri:0.03 | For:100 | SPr:Off | dPr:Off | brF:100|
    FFB: JS Low Comp 100|50/60|50/40|25 plus anti jolt | RAW 100/77/30/50 |
    Sim Lab P1 Rig| Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2, Wheel Rim GT, Pedals V3 ,Shifter SQ
    The following user likes this Post: Mahjik

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Aah OK, possibly, I'll give it another go later.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Still cant get it to work Shouldn't be a major problem I hope, just need about 5 more for the 20 for the achievement.