Thread: How can i paint in XBox One ?

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1

Smile How can i paint in XBox One ?

A very good Question ... A big step into the Future is it to make a good Paint Mode. A Friend from me Hotlap Designs2 makes a lot of Paintings in a other Race Game. To color a Car in the own Style is for some People very important. I think some People in the other Game use the Paint Mode more than the Race Mode... People like me use the designs an show the Gamer World the designs from the others... Like a Pilot Fish is in couple with the Shark , same is the Racer in couple with the Designer and the Machanic. I know is not the best example but i be sure you know what i mean.

Please create a good Design Mode or Place inside Project Cars 2.

Best regards , Michael

Thanks for your attention

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Race View Post
    Like a Pilot Fish is in couple with the Shark , same is the Racer in couple with the Designer and the Machanic. I know is not the best example but i be sure you know what i mean...
    You want the designer and mechanic to race around the track with you and eat the parasites off your car?
    Some Racers Have Grand Prix

Oh,RUF.ast?

EVGA X79 DARK • i7 4960X @4.7Ghz • 3x EVGA GTX TITAN 6GB @1342Mhz • 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @2400MHz • Lsi MegaRAID SAS 9265-8i @2500MB/s • 4x 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOP @RAID 0 • 4x 1TB WD Caviar Black @RAID 10 • 2x Corsair AX1200 @12V • 3 Dell UltraSharp U3011 @My Desk
    DX11 • 8120x1600 • Texture Res-HIGH • AF-x16 • VSync-capped-59fps • AA-DSX2 • Post-FXAA High • EnvMap-ULTRA • Reflections-ULTRA • Vehicle-ULTRA • World-HIGH • Shadows-ULTRA • Motion Blur-OFF • Me-STONED
    The following user likes this Post: Charger

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Nice reply :-) no for sure i know the example was not so ...... what is the Name in English ? aha applicable.

Symbios is what i mean. But a Mechanic and a Designer who eat the dead Insect from the Car .... Car cleaning is better and by the Way in the old Grand Tourismo it was posible to clean the Cars and to make a Service. As such, it is indeed fun with the clean up but this had been to Race Games

Platform
    PC
    If you're asking for custom liveries on the XBox One version. You can't. Not in this version of Project CARS. There are no provisions for it. Custom Liveries/Paints are only supported on the PC version.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R385.69) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nόrburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.