Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NVIDIA Challenger Series Round 6: Caterham SP/300R at Brands GP

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GT-Club_Atho_ View Post
    Project Cars by racers for racers ahaha are you kidding me ?!!!!!!!

No respect for racers who are training since 1 month, cancel a round 12 hour before the deadline what the hell i never saw that. You are in charge, if it's forbidden to have more than 100 pts behind his rivals don't make a 10 round championship.

Like Ralphy says there were more problem on round 2 but SDL was in front so no reason to cancel !!!

For Sonik, when you take more than 30 sec to search, Zoky win Board Challenge biggest international competition on GT4 and finish top 15 in the world of GT Academy far behind Yinato and I...

http://www.mygranturismo.net/ranking...=2-8-5&start=0

http://www.planete-gt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=784
    in the WORLD!!!

You have to type WORLD in capital letters xDD Are we now so far that we are comparing cybercocks who won which TimeTrial in whatever game? My real cock is 20cm long, who got more?!
    Seriously... Jesus... So happy I quitted this mess after round 2. Those attitudes from the top tier teams suck big times... Only talking about the WORLD and how big their cybercocks are...

I hope you still all realise this is just a game and there is also a WORLD outside this virtual WORLD.
    Last edited by t0daY; 15-08-2016 at 18:53.
    Founder Member of RevolutionSimRacing - RSR Website - pCars2 Thread
    Steam: t0daY - YouTube: t0daYtv
    My Pc: Intel i7 2600, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (2x4GB), Gainward Geforce GTX 760, Kingston SSD 240GB, Windows 10
    My Rig: T300 Racing Base, 599XX EVO Wheel (Alcantara Edition), T3PA Pro Pedals (with Conical Rubber Mod) & TH8A Shifter
    The following user likes this Post: RoccoTTS

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by t0daY View Post
    in the WORLD!!!

You have to type WORLD in capital letters xDD Are we now so far that we are comparing cybercocks who won which TimeTrial in whatever game? My real cock is 20cm long, who got more?!
    Seriously... Jesus... So happy I quitted this mess after round 2. Those attitudes from the top tier teams suck big times... Only talking about the WORLD and how big their cybercocks are...

I hope you still all realise this is just a game and there is also a WORLD outside this virtual WORLD.

If you left after round 2 why are you still here breaking balls of guys still running ??

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GT-Club_Atho_ View Post
    If you left after round 2 why are you still here breaking balls of guys still running ??
    I am still a member of this forum and my eyes starting burning when I have to read such crapshit. I am sorry (actually I am not xD)
    Founder Member of RevolutionSimRacing - RSR Website - pCars2 Thread
    Steam: t0daY - YouTube: t0daYtv
    My Pc: Intel i7 2600, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (2x4GB), Gainward Geforce GTX 760, Kingston SSD 240GB, Windows 10
    My Rig: T300 Racing Base, 599XX EVO Wheel (Alcantara Edition), T3PA Pro Pedals (with Conical Rubber Mod) & TH8A Shifter

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by t0daY View Post
    I am still a member of this forum and my eyes starting burning when I have to read such crapshit. I am sorry (actually I am not xD)
    Other team guy say bullshit about my guy i just defend him.

Platform
    PS4
    Everything was said here...

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1299977

There have been plenty warnings not to continue this way,to no avail i'm sorry to say...so...thread closed
    Last edited by Konan; 15-08-2016 at 19:43.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Eugene Flerko, Kevin Leaune, Roger Prynne, t0daY