Thread: I'dd like to be able to toggle raceline ON/OFF in race with button.

Platform
    PS4

Lightbulb I'dd like to be able to toggle raceline ON/OFF in race with button.

We can map many commands on wheel or button box buttons, even keyboards on PS4.

But for the raceline we need to get out of race and back to menu/options to change it.

Can we please see raceline added to configuration of commands page ?

Just like whipers, pit call, seat adjustment, lap time, hud etc... just be able to see it when we are new to a track we join on the fly and disable it when we feel confident.

i'm sure it would save a few crashes in first curves for guys who did not had time to practice and jump in a race.

Thanks
    DIY PVC Rig, Corbeau Seat, T300Rs+599xx Wheel, TH8A Shifter, ClubSport v2 Pedals over CPX
    BenQ W1070 1080p DLP -> 88 inches, 5.1 System, pCars Dash & Crew Chief on tablets, testing others as they come.
    IgnitiON PS4 Button Box, USB-Numpad on the side, Wonderfull Wife that let me race as much I want !
    The following user likes this Post: bradleyland

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I'm sure this isn't the first time this feature has been asked for, but boy would it be useful for online races on unfamiliar layouts. There are a lot of circuits in pCARS, and I'm familiar with many of them, but sometimes I'm in a lobby where the host changes to a layout that I haven't raced much. It'd sure be nice to be able to switch on the racing line in those cases.
    COMPETITIVE RACING LICENSE Infographic
    PS4 | Thrustmaster T300RS Ferrari Integral | FANATEC ClubSport Pedals v3 | BasherBoards CPX Adapter v2

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
    I'm sure this isn't the first time this feature has been asked for, but boy would it be useful for online races on unfamiliar layouts. There are a lot of circuits in pCARS, and I'm familiar with many of them, but sometimes I'm in a lobby where the host changes to a layout that I haven't raced much. It'd sure be nice to be able to switch on the racing line in those cases.
    Thanks for backing the idea.

as it's really anoying when we know the track, we need to have access in race, not in general configuration menu.

In example, i activated the raceline for a track i was not used too, practiced and closed the PS4.
    the day after i jump in my sim to make the weekly race of our championship, right in time for qualifications... DANG, the raceline is there !

No need for it, i practiced it for the last two weeks but no way to close it now.
    Qualif ends, and race start for next 90 minutes with a green stripe in my face.
    line that will be shown in my video or stream.

(Call it the green line of shame)

If i just could have disabled it at the start of the race... or whenever i want, just pressing the button allocated to it.
    DIY PVC Rig, Corbeau Seat, T300Rs+599xx Wheel, TH8A Shifter, ClubSport v2 Pedals over CPX
    BenQ W1070 1080p DLP -> 88 inches, 5.1 System, pCars Dash & Crew Chief on tablets, testing others as they come.
    IgnitiON PS4 Button Box, USB-Numpad on the side, Wonderfull Wife that let me race as much I want !