Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia III (and other)talk...

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Grijo View Post
    I think most of games gets repetitive at some points. You gave some examples and I can add to that Mad Max, Watch Dogs, Dead Island, but I like these ones. I think what separates repetitive and boring (and sometimes exhausting) is a very thin line.
    ...and some repetitive games can be quite addictive...
    The following user likes this Post: Grijo

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    ...and some repetitive games can be quite addictive...
    For me, repetitive does not mean bad or boring (at least not always). The best example is that I´m playing Dead Island again, doing all sidequests of course. In Mad Max I did all quests and sidequests that the game offered. Just Cause 3, the same thing. And I´ll probably do it in Farcry 4. Since the game is good, getting repetitive is not something that will stop me to play and to like it. Not at all. I ended The Last of Us for 3 times, if I´m no mistaken. Repetitive? Maybe. Still good? Oh yeah!
    Last edited by Grijo; 12-01-2017 at 16:14.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Exactly...everything has to do with the immersion the game offers...for example: what game could be more repetitive then a racing game?
    From the racing games i played there are only a couple worth playing over and over...Pcars is right at the top of that list because no two races are the same...
    I don't know about the latest titles released on console (since i'm not interested in buying them)
    There used to be a time i bought all racing games but since Pcars came out i guess my needs were met...until Pcars2 comes out that is...lol

Platform
    PS4
    Exactly...everything has to do with the immersion the game offers...for example: what game could be more repetitive then a racing game?
    From the racing games i played there are only a couple worth playing over and over...Pcars is right at the top of that list because no two races are the same...
    I don't know about the latest titles released on console (since i'm not interested in buying them)
    There used to be a time i bought all racing games but since Pcars came out i guess my needs were met...until Pcars2 comes out that is...lol
    After almost 700 hours in Pcars, I only repeated races that I wanted to, not because I needed. This game have so much variety in tracks, cars, weather, time of the day...is almost a car RPG. And even when you repeat a race, this not mean the result will be the same.
    I have to confess that, sometimes, I like to play The Crew, only doing long events (1 hour or more), listening some good music and enjoying the scenery...it´s kinda relaxing...After some serious races in Pcars, Dirt, Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo and AC, I think it´s good to take some time to relax and don´t take things too serious. My playlist includes NFS Undergroud 1 and 2 OST´s, NFS Most Wanted (the first) OST, Forza Horizon 1 and 2 OST, Dirt 3 OST, Rammstein, Test Drive Unlimited 2 OST and other musics form games and another artists.
    Last edited by Grijo; 12-01-2017 at 17:02.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I was contemplating buying the crew but since the game is online only i decided not to...

Platform
    PS4
    I was contemplating buying the crew but since the game is online only i decided not to...
    Yeah, I don't like that either, but since I don't HAVE to play with other people (they are there of course), I don't care too much. But I hope one day, Ubisoft release the offline feature or the game will be useless someday. It's not a greeeat game or something, but sometimes it's cool to take my blue Mustang GT 500 or my Dodge Charger Hemi with a Mad Max style and enjoy the road...

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    WATCH AN EXCLUSIVE LIVE PLAYTHROUGH OF SNIPER ELITE 4'S FIRST MISSION!

Join the team as they give you a world first look at Sniper Elite 4's first campaign level - San Celini Island!

TODAY - 7PM UK / 2PM ET / 11AM PT

That's right, tune in to watch Karl Fairburne stalk, stab and snipe his way through the game's huge first level, and get insight into the game with the Dev Q&A!

As well as all this excitement, we'll be giving away prizes throughout the stream, including copies of the game!

So don't miss out, follow us on Twitch now to be notified when we go live!
    WATCH STREAM

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	211.0 KB 
ID:	236754

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    I take it your excited about this
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Indeed...just hope the campaign lasts longer this time around...
    (Well...not past 1945 offcourse...lol)