Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything you could ever want...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1

Talking Anything you could ever want...

Hi guys, this thread is a list of every car, track, game play, livery, platform or option you would want to see in a Racing game.Or, more precisely, what would be your dream Project CARS 2 ( or should we be talking about 3 now with 2 nearly finished).
    Enjoy!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Why not use the "Make a wish - Project CARS 2"-thread?

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    Hi guys, this thread is a list of every car, track, game play, livery, platform or option you would want to see in a Racing game.Or, more precisely, what would be your dream Project CARS 2 ( or should we be talking about 3 now with 2 nearly finished).
    Enjoy!
    Project CARS 2 nearly finished? Say what now?

To answer the OP's question, my wish would be for every single car that has ever existed, to be available to drive anywhere in the world with realtime accurate weather. Every car must have every livery it has ever been available with, including tobacco and alcohol sponsors. I would also like every single racetrack that has ever existed to be available, even those that no longer exist. Every real driver that has raced the cars must have their likeness modelled and be available to select as the driver model. Finally, every possible component that can be changed must be available to change, with every available part from every 3rd-party manufacturer, right down to wheel nuts.

To top it all, it must have a 100% accurate physics and tyre model, perfect audio and photo-realistic graphics.

All of that plus a price point under 50 and I'd be a happy camper
    Last edited by cluck; 10-10-2016 at 09:41.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-3570K w/Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro cooler (overclocked to 4.2GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard // 4 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 2400MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Logitech G25 wheel // Fanatec Clubsport v3 Pedals // Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz // Oculus Rift DK2 // GT Omega Cockpit Pro w/extra bracing //
    The following 4 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, Mars1, McKiernan, Stewy32

Oooh I remeber the infamous 'pre-alpha' discussions from pCARS1, about time we started those for pCARS2
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    The following user likes this Post: cluck

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post

Every car must have every livery it has ever been available with, including tobacco and alcohol sponsors.

I think that's a very good point actually, I am an adult, and those logos are a part of the history of my favourite sport, so it would be nice to be able to choose them. I know modders usually come in and fill those gaps (if multiple liveries are supported) but it would be nice to have a choice. I do realise that in the world today this is highly unlikely to happen, pegi 3 and all that, but it would still be nice.
    i5-6600K/Zotac GTX 1070 AMP 8Gb/Win10 64bit/16Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Logitech G29+G25 shifter.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cluck, Stewy32

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Project CARS 2 nearly finished? Say what now?

To answer the OP's question, my wish would be for every single car that has ever existed, to be available to drive anywhere in the world with realtime accurate weather. Every car must have every livery it has ever been available with, including tobacco and alcohol sponsors. I would also like every single racetrack that has ever existed to be available, even those that no longer exist. Every real driver that has raced the cars must have their likeness modelled and be available to select as the driver model. Finally, every possible component that can be changed must be available to change, with every available part from every 3rd-party manufacturer, right down to wheel nuts.

To top it all, it must have a 100% accurate physics and tyre model, perfect audio and photo-realistic graphics.

All of that plus a price point under 50 and I'd be a happy camper
    This. I'm sure others have felt the same way but I've felt like this is something I really want to see some day. I've even thought maybe I'll have to learn how to make games myself in order to do so.
    The cars would be sorted by year, company and then model, and each model would have their variations for each year, along with racing and non racing versions, along with test track versions as well.
    You would be able to switch engines with whatever was available during the time in real life, like switching a 427 out of a 66' cobra and putting a 289 in its place, or whatever would fit. Also the engine sounds would have to be entirely realistic, and the damage models, you'd have an option for your driver to be injured in collisions, wrecks and whatnot or you could just have vehicle damage. Also, I'd like to be able to drive through real cities, whole cities with working lights and traffic that you could create on the fly races using the GPS like in forza or test drive unlimited, but with more places to go.
    Edit:
    I'd also like to be able to adjust my weight distribution like with ballast or something like that, it's an important setting for me.
    Last edited by Mars1; 19-03-2017 at 11:52. Reason: Adding

Platform
    PC
    Never going to happen guys.....
    Last edited by Roger Prynne; 19-03-2017 at 14:17.
    Addressing expectations on realism and simulation - Project CARS PC Leaderboards - Learn how to race properly - Forum Resources for Pcars
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A good explanation of the different tyre types - FFB Guide - Official FFB Guide - A new home for all your setups - How to use the Advance Search
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 8GB DDR3 (1600MHz) Crucial Ballistix Sport Memory
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 378.66)| Displays: 50" LCD TV 1920x1080 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim brake mod (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Anniversary

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    I really should add a "sarcasm" disclaimer to some of my posts in future
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-3570K w/Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro cooler (overclocked to 4.2GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard // 4 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 2400MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Logitech G25 wheel // Fanatec Clubsport v3 Pedals // Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz // Oculus Rift DK2 // GT Omega Cockpit Pro w/extra bracing //
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

some?.....

i7 4770K - ASUS Z87-A - 16Gig DDR3 (2x 8G Crucial Ballistix PC3-12800) - ZOTAC GTX1080Ti FE - iiiyama ProLite B2783QSU - Oculus Rift CV1 - Samsung 840 250G SSD , WD 320G Blue, WD 2T Black, OCZ 120G Vertex 2 SSD, LiteOn iHAS122 DVD-RW - Creative Audigy 4 - Creative 5.1 speaker system - Logitech G19 - MS HABU Gaming Mouse - Fanatec GT3 RS V2 + Clubsport pedals + shifter set - Windows 10 Home (64 bit).

Second machine used for additional testing. i7-4790T - Asus H97-Plus - 16G DDR3 PC-12800 - Gigabyte GTX1060 - W10 Pro (64 bit) - xbox360 pad or Logitech DFP (all at stock speeds)

HTPC - For testing of Steam Big Picture Mode (Hopefully from Media Portal 2) - i3-4130T - ASUS H81M-C - 8G DDR3 PC-10666 - Gigabyte GTX750Ti - Windows 10 Home (64 bit) - xbox360 pad
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cluck, Konan

Platform
    PC
    That post of mine wasn't serious by the way..... perhaps I should add sarcasm disclaimers as well
    Addressing expectations on realism and simulation - Project CARS PC Leaderboards - Learn how to race properly - Forum Resources for Pcars
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A good explanation of the different tyre types - FFB Guide - Official FFB Guide - A new home for all your setups - How to use the Advance Search
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 8GB DDR3 (1600MHz) Crucial Ballistix Sport Memory
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 378.66)| Displays: 50" LCD TV 1920x1080 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim brake mod (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Anniversary
    The following 3 users likes this Post: cluck, Konan, Mad Al