Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anything you could ever want...

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    That post of mine wasn't serious by the way..... perhaps I should add sarcasm disclaimers as well
    ...and make your signature even bigger?
    The following user likes this Post: Mad Al

Platform
    PC
    ^ You leave my sig out of this.... you sig hater
    Addressing expectations on realism and simulation - Project CARS PC Leaderboards - Learn how to race properly - Forum Resources for Pcars
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A good explanation of the different tyre types - FFB Guide - Official FFB Guide - A new home for all your setups - How to use the Advance Search
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 8GB DDR3 (1600MHz) Crucial Ballistix Sport Memory
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 378.66)| Displays: 50" LCD TV 1920x1080 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim brake mod (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Anniversary
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Lol, maybe not all cars ever made but definitely the majority of cars that are raced would be a good idea.
    Make a racing realism Sim that has open world connectability, that requires like 150 gbs of space hahahaha!

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars1 View Post
    This. I'm sure others have felt the same way but I've felt like this is something I really want to see some day. I've even thought maybe I'll have to learn how to make games myself in order to do so.
    The cars would be sorted by year, company and then model, and each model would have their variations for each year, along with racing and non racing versions, along with test track versions as well.
    You would be able to switch engines with whatever was available during the time in real life, like switching a 427 out of a 66' cobra and putting a 289 in its place, or whatever would fit. Also the engine sounds would have to be entirely realistic, and the damage models, you'd have an option for your driver to be injured in collisions, wrecks and whatnot or you could just have vehicle damage. Also, I'd like to be able to drive through real cities, whole cities with working lights and traffic that you could create on the fly races using the GPS like in forza or test drive unlimited, but with more places to go.
    Edit:
    I'd also like to be able to adjust my weight distribution like with ballast or something like that, it's an important setting for me.
    Matrix.
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
    G29 settings.