Thread: rFactor

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC

rFactor

Anybody still play rFactor1?

I have several racing games including some of the most recent ones but I often find myself going back to rFactor. Graphics are dated but imo the game is still pretty solid in terms of gameplay and content.

I have 160+ track locations atm, I need to take the time to edit some files and organize the tracks in-game though.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    If you like rFactor 1, you will love Automobilista, which is basically rF1 on steroids.
    The following user likes this Post: BigDad

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by aleph99 View Post
    If you like rFactor 1, you will love Automobilista, which is basically rF1 on steroids.
    I bought Automobilista during the latest sale but I wasn't impressed so far.
    Don't take me wrong, it's a good game, graphics are better than rFactor, Patrick's track mods are pretty good, but controller support isn't good imo. I'm mainly interested in open-wheelers, I feel that controls are way too sensitive in Automobilista, which makes the cars incredibly difficult & unpredictable to drive.

In rFactor open-wheelers are difficult to drive and require precision, but controls feel more intuitive and responsive on a controller.