Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorsport 2017

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Great win for Seb and his "low budget" team. Aside from him starting last to win his home GP, the race wasn't that exciting. The biggest story for me was the Honda engine domination...why can't they do this with their F1 engine??? Does anyone know why indycar decided to change the brake compound? Was it to reduce cost for the teams?

Platform
    XBOX1
    12 Hours Of Sebring is this Saturday March 18th.

https://www.sebringraceway.com/sebri...ce-information
    Xbox 1 - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals
    The following 2 users likes this Post: bradleyland, gotdirt410sprintcar

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    12 Hours Of Sebring is this Saturday March 18th.

https://www.sebringraceway.com/sebri...ce-information
    Damn, I hope they're broadcasting the bikini contest too...
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 970 3,5+0,5GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

[QRWEP] Quick Race Weekend Event Planner
    The following user likes this Post: Jezza819

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    There are two 12 hour races i think this weekend but i could be wrong

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by gotdirt410sprintcar View Post
    There are two 12 hour races i think this weekend but i could be wrong
    12 Hours of Sebring

U.S. based folks will need a cable subscription. Best way to watch, IMO, is Fox Sports Go app streamed to your TV. The race will be broadcast (supposedly) on FS1, but they're notorious for changing things up at the last minute and moving the race to FS2. Do yourself a favor and have the Fox Sports Go app ready. Broadcast starts Saturday, March 18th at 10:30 AM Eastern Time US (UTC -04:00), race starts 30 minutes later.

Details: http://sportscarchampionship.imsa.co...resh-florida-0

12 Hours of Mugello
    I've never watched this one, but there are mentions of the live stream on the official website. Race start is at 4:00 AM Eastern Time US, which is a rough one, but the race is 12 hours, so the finish will fall right in the middle of Sebring. Should be easy enough to watch both.

http://www.24hseries.com/2017/12h-mugello-2017/live
    PS4 | Thrustmaster T300RS Ferrari Integral
    Inside Sim Racing Wheel Buyer's Guide

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    The CTSC race today was incredible. The ST class in that series really is a joy to watch. So much close, but generally clean, racing. It seemed like the top 5 in ST went head-to-head for 20 laps today. When it was all said and done, it came down to two people battling for 1st. Really amazing racing. GS is great and all, but the drama was (yet again) in ST.

Slow cars, driven to their absolute limit, every... single... lap. Amazing.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
    12 Hours of Sebring

U.S. based folks will need a cable subscription. Best way to watch, IMO, is Fox Sports Go app streamed to your TV. The race will be broadcast (supposedly) on FS1, but they're notorious for changing things up at the last minute and moving the race to FS2. Do yourself a favor and have the Fox Sports Go app ready. Broadcast starts Saturday, March 18th at 10:30 AM Eastern Time US (UTC -04:00), race starts 30 minutes later.

Details: http://sportscarchampionship.imsa.co...resh-florida-0

12 Hours of Mugello
    I've never watched this one, but there are mentions of the live stream on the official website. Race start is at 4:00 AM Eastern Time US, which is a rough one, but the race is 12 hours, so the finish will fall right in the middle of Sebring. Should be easy enough to watch both.

http://www.24hseries.com/2017/12h-mugello-2017/live
    Once again Fox and IMSA have screwed this thing up. When I go into the Fox Sports Go App I only have three in car views available, BMW, Ford, and Corvette. The actual race broadcast isn't on the app. Going to IMSA's Facebook page there's a ton of people with the same condition and only one or two that can see the race. It seems to vary across cable companies and even regions of the country and that shouldn't happen. Everybody must have the same choices to view the race on the app. Don't know why they can't understand this and fix it.

**EDIT**

Someone suggested uninstalling the app and reinstalling it and that did indeed allow me to see the race. Still don't know why only the in cars were available at the start. There were only the 3 in cars and a girls high school state championship game that were under live tv options. Once I reinstalled it there were about a dozen or more live tv choices. Very strange.
    Last edited by Jezza819; 18-03-2017 at 15:19.
    Xbox 1 - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals
    The following user likes this Post: bradleyland

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    There's someone re-broadcasting the int'l stream on YouTube.... for now. We'll see if it stays up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y02_YqmAsNU
    The following user likes this Post: gotdirt410sprintcar

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    That other track mugello race looked cool but i was at work didn't no time but i was up at 5am. Boy the 488 is stong this year ferriar they have had good gt class cars but this year they are on a rail. HOOKED UP!! And if you like Iracing check youtube out Iracing sprintcars christefhier bell drives the car in the video you can see the track changing. Pc calling me i better pick up lol

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I really hope Corvette is the one to deny Ford the triple crown. Only thing better would be if Ferrari could pull it off, but Calado would have to pull a rabbit out of a hat at this point, with <30 minutes left, and a 9s gap, that's a tall order. Let's hope Calado is able to run down the #67 and keep Ford to a single podium.