Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 55 & older on ps4....???

Platform
    PS4
    Rosinbag1,
    Check out the two posts about racing gig sites...why not join too?
    The following user likes this Post: Rosinbag1

Platform
    PS4
    [QUOTE=lollygag;1313256]I think if your 55 or older your supposed to have a PC.[/QUO

I do still have a PC...windows 98 vintage!!!!
    Last edited by skip7950; 17-11-2016 at 02:54.

Platform
    PS4
    Hey rosinbag1...
    Why not join the two racing gig sites in the thread replies....I just did!!!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by skip7950 View Post
    Hey rosinbag1...
    Why not join the two racing gig sites in the thread replies....I just did!!!
    Busy week and just getting to joining these

Platform
    PS4
    Hey skip and Rosin - sorry about the problem signing up on our Half-Fast website. I'm working with the website company to get it sorted out. Thanks for your patience.

You can find our league's race info here on P-CARS in the PS4 event planning forum, and on GT Planet. Most of our racers use the website for the countdown clock because of all of the different time zones our racers live in (US, Canada, UK, Sweden, Germany, Australia, etc.). Our Friday Night Series races happen at 10:30 pm (Eastern Standard Time) and on Sunday at 1:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time). The countdown clocks make it easier to be logged on at the right time.

And skip, it's no problem if you can't make all of the league races. Jump on with us when you can, and you'll meet 115+ members of Half-Fast that you can race with even outside of the "official" races.
    Last edited by GUTTER-BOY; 18-11-2016 at 20:30.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by racesafegrandad View Post
    How dare you sir! I am 71 years old and have a PS4!
    Hello all..52 years young (cough cough) here. Had PC's and Mac's, but decided to just simplify to a PS4 and PCars -- started 1 week ago.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, racesafegrandad, SCClockDr

Platform
    PS4
    Hi gents, new here, and not I'm 55 or older, but 49. Kudos to all you other guys in your 60's and even 70's in here.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, GUTTER-BOY, racesafegrandad

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by skip7950 View Post
    I have just joined this forum...looking to find out how many members here would be classified as 'seniors'.... I am 66, and am passionate about sim racing...so let me know who you are, how old, and where in the world ya are!!!
    Maybe we can organize some events just for us??? If anyone knows of a current senior league, please clue me in....I am in central US time zone...
    Thanks!!!
    Skip7950
    Nice!!!... Im 47 and Have No plan to Give up Sim Racing!!!
    I plan on Sim Racing Well beyond 55!!! Matter of Fact i plan to Retire at 55 and will have More Time to Devote to Sim Racing...Well Maybe i will work part time to Fund My Sim Racing Addiction because Sim Racing Gear is getting a bit Pricey

I have Raced with Half Fast Sim Racing and i can Vouch that they are a Classy Group You will Enjoy Racing with them...Matter of Fact im Going backto Racing with them if i can ever Pull My Self off PC Pcars LOL

Whats your Gamer Tag??? I will Add you as Friend.

Im in NYC.
    PSN Tag Grimey_Dog
    Steam & XB1 Tag GrimeyDog
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 16-12-2016 at 16:56.
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Recovery HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.
    The following user likes this Post: GUTTER-BOY

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi bud can I just ask as I'm new to the game so I'm not fast at all but looking for some good clean racing 😂😂 or are you all quick guys

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Just this minute joined as I need some help. As for my age, well that's just a wee bit beyond 72. Now to find the proper thread for my problem.
    The following user likes this Post: racesafegrandad