Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 55 & older on ps4....???

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by LTNINGFan View Post
    Hi gents, new here, and not I'm 55 or older, but 49. Kudos to all you other guys in your 60's and even 70's in here.
    I just won my first career race as a Formula Rookie last night .. even though the opponent level was set at grannie/30 I stayed between the white lines (out only once) used a lot of brake no crashes into anyone. I'm proud as the day I graduated junior high, although it's been so long if you asked I would not remember when that was.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Roger Prynne, SCClockDr

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I currently race with halffastsimracing on Friday nights and have been having a blast, usually trying to stay ahead of Gutter-Boy as a goal...lol. Great bunch of guys willing to help each other out.
    PS4 - Logitech G29 w/standard Pedals
    The following user likes this Post: GUTTER-BOY

Platform
    PS4
    @OpenRoad: What do you mean "trying to stay ahead of GUTTER-BOY"? If I recall, I think you you've been ahead of me in every race. You're not taking my last place participation trophy without a fight! Lol. Can't wait to start racing again with you guys on Friday nights. My schedule is changing soon, so I'll be back on the track with you.

The Sunday series has been crazy, with different winners nearly every week. Next months mixed class LMP1 and GT3 series will be incredible. There's nothing like blasting along Le Mans at night at 180 mph in a GT3 battling for position with another GT3 car and having LMP1s fly by you nose-to-tail at 210+ mph.

After that we'll probably do Group A or Group 5 races.
    The following user likes this Post: OpenRoad

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Howdy Sports Fans!
    Age 53,
    run on a PS4
    Project Cars/F1 2016/Dirt Rally and a smattering of other sims
    Host of PRL Racing League PCars GT-3 series
    psn: fifild

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by lollygag View Post
    I think if your 55 or older your supposed to have a PC.
    Cough...

I had PS probably before you were born and still own ALL of them.. And I also have race games on PC..

I am 57

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I am 49 years old - and I am playing PS4 since XMAS (my son got one... and I bought the PCars the same day)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    In our group of fair and fast driver we have Vorsprung-DTECH, i think he's over 60 years old but he's just as fast a the rest of us.
    He won't add people he has not met or driven against i think.

But worth looking out for this grandpa :-)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I'm 76 and just starting out. I got hooked on RR3 using an iPad a few years ago and although I haven't used it in a year I just haven't been able to shake the need to climb back in. Just purchased a PS4 and a G29 so it's off to the races - that is, until my wife decides to throw me out. Hope you kids don't beat up on me too much.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    I'm 40 is that too young? I'm East Coast and always looking for great drivers, sim and on-track!

Superkart Pilot racesafegrandad's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by lew View Post
    I'm 76 and just starting out. I got hooked on RR3 using an iPad a few years ago and although I haven't used it in a year I just haven't been able to shake the need to climb back in. Just purchased a PS4 and a G29 so it's off to the races - that is, until my wife decides to throw me out. Hope you kids don't beat up on me too much.
    I'm 72 and have a PS4 and a G29 just like you. I 'started out' racing on P.Cares just over a year ago. I need to give you a warning. You wife will throw you out because you will become hooked! I now go racing almost every day for just a few minutes and spend the next three hours racing! Also when I started I was left for dead by all the other racers. Now I will win on average one in every five races online.
    Last edited by racesafegrandad; 06-01-2017 at 13:56.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300