Thread: Weekly forum competition: fun idea?

Platform
    PS4

Weekly forum competition: fun idea?

Hi guys,

Beforehand I want to say I am very new to this forum, as you can see, and if you consider this post/topic stupid please ignore/delete it, and sorry then

Back in the old days, I remember having a blast with a Dutch forum where we had a weekly competition with Gran Turismo 4, where the winner of last week choosed a track and a car and everybody had to TT there and post a screenshot as proof (or replay for that matter). It was fun and gave a nice challenge, mostly because it could be a totally different car/track combination than you were used to which gave an extra challenge.

Maybe this is a bad idea, but if anyone likes it, maybe we can do it here? For example as starter: Rouen Les Essarts GP, with a Pagani Huayra, just a random idea. We can make a new topic for each week, stating the week number or something, give me your thoughts/inputs!

Cheers

Platform
    PC
    Certainly a nice idea, feel free to set it up
    Not sure whether the eSports subforum could/should be used for this, let me check.

I would also suggest that the people who join post a video of their lap, to minimize (preventing is an illusion ) discussion about cheating etc.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman

Platform
    PC
    Thread moved to the Community Events section.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman

Platform
    PS4
    Is it possible to post a video easily when playing from PS4? Not sure yet how to do this.

[EDIT] Nevermind apparently it is easy.
    Last edited by Cumulonimbus; 07-12-2016 at 17:51.