Page 1 of 203 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS 2:What we are 99%-100% certain about.

Hybrid View

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1

Project CARS 2:What we are 99%-100% certain about.

Hi guys, these are what I believe are very likely in Project CARS 2:What do you think?
    Cars
    Ginetta
    Pagani
    Audi
    Corvette
    Tracks
    Spa

I will explain why another time as I really need to get to work.

Platform
    PS4
    https://www.gtplanet.net/project-car...-from-day-one/

also google "project cars 2 leaks"
    Last edited by Diamond_Eyes; 12-12-2016 at 08:53.
    We'll grind that axe for a long time... Darrell "Dimebag" Lance Abbott, August 20 August 1966 – 8 December 2004
    Chi Ling Dai Cheng, 15 July 1970 – 13 April 2013
    Henry John Surtees, 18 February 1991 - 19 July 2009
    PSN: DiamondEyes179

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    We are 100% certain that PCars 2 is a game. And it's about cars.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: beetes_juice, dghdh, DreamsKnight, smokinmasta, Stewy32, vegaguy5555

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Actually, what I'm most interested to know is, and perhaps the devs can shed some light.... What kind of physics model are we to expect? A PCars handling model? Something more like Assetto Corsa? I'm curious. I understand that PCars 2 is being built from the ground up, so to me this is because it will incorporate a totally new physics model. What can be said about this? We are all ears.....
    The following user likes this Post: frodesa

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Foofer37 View Post
    Actually, what I'm most interested to know is, and perhaps the devs can shed some light.... What kind of physics model are we to expect? A PCars handling model? Something more like Assetto Corsa? I'm curious. I understand that PCars 2 is being built from the ground up, so to me this is because it will incorporate a totally new physics model. What can be said about this? We are all ears.....
    o my god, i hope not. that (un)handling model could be good for ice and snow, not for track.
    my english is horrible, sorry! STEAM PROFILE // my DIY RIG // Baseline Wheel FFB Values
    Mainboard: Rampage IV Extreme //Cpu: i7-3930k @4200 //Psu: Corsair RM750i //Ram: 4x Corsair 4GB 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 //Vga: Asus Strix Gtx970
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300 GTE + Fanatec Clubsport pedals V3 + TH8A (h-shifter) + TH8RS (sequential) + Fanatec Handbrake
    The following 6 users likes this Post: cmch15, GrimeyDog, Hobbs77, Invincible, Riccardo De Rosa, rocho

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsKnight View Post
    o my god, i hope not. that (un)handling model could be good for ice and snow, not for track.
    +1 agree
    THANKS

SO = W10 64bit, MB = Asus P8P67EVO, CPU = Intel i5 2500 3.300 GHz, Ram = 8GB, VGA = Nvidia GTX780, SSD = 120GB, HD = 1TB, Wheel = Thrustmaster T300RS with TH8RS. - Nvidia drivers: latest WHQL - PCARS1
    PS4 - T300RS - TH8 - Sony Headset - PCARS1

IROn on STEAM = https://steamcommunity.com/groups/IRACEONLINE

listen to this:
    https://youtu.be/3u-IMopPBa8

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo De Rosa View Post
    +1 agree
    Thanks for answering the question. Oh wait, you didn't.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Foofer37 View Post
    Actually, what I'm most interested to know is, and perhaps the devs can shed some light.... What kind of physics model are we to expect?
    That will make 2 bits of F* all difference to us players. As long as looks and feels legit.
    If the damage looks nice, the ffb feels good, the car behaviour looks about right, we won't be any wiser as to how the "physics" is working in the nitty gritty.
    Notice that the points I've made are all subjective evaluation, because 99.9% of us lack the technical capacity.
    How Pcars or AC goes about their "physics" is of no consequence to us really, as long as Newtonian laws of motion are maintained and some basic fluid dynamics for aero.
    But if by "physics" model you mean tyres: are you looking for accuracy of behaviour or ffb feel?
    Not to shoot you down mate but your questions are vague and/or irrelevant about the subjects you're discussing.
    I personally hope SMS stick to their ethos of purity in the player-car interface: like no fake ffb for example. A more realistic tyre model, more dynamic weather and ToD effect on the track...
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
    You put your left pedal in, You take your left pedal out,
    You put your right pedal in, And you slide it all about...
    G29 settings.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    I personally hope SMS stick to their ethos of purity in the player-car interface: like no fake ffb for example. A more realistic tyre model, more dynamic weather and ToD effect on the track...
    I agree completely. While I wasn't a fan of the complexity of the ffb setup in the beginning, I have come to appreciate that I have so many variables available to try and squeeze as much dynamic feedback as I can within the force range of my G29. Every wheel is different, and I feel they went the correct route as far as that is concerned. Maybe a better way to explain the values would help dissuade more people from giving up or dismissing the sim as "trash" because they didn't have the patience to get it right.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Alan Dallas, cmch15, hkraft300

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun613 View Post
    Maybe a better way to explain the values would help dissuade more people from giving up or dismissing the sim as "trash" because they didn't have the patience to get it right.
    Agreed.
    Lack of explanation of options was one of the flaws of PCars1. I really hope for PCars2 there will be a brief explanation in-game of every option. I play with controller, it's great that there's several options but some people feel lost as to which option needs to be adjusted to fit their preferences, not everybody has time or patience to search the internet for explanations of options that should be in-game. Same goes for graphical options, there should be a brief explanation of each option in-game.