Thread: Casual clean racing group in Australia?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Casual clean racing group in Australia?

Im no where near a expert or pro in this game, but Im starting to get fed up with the shitty drivers online in random races. On a qualy lap I just want people to move out of the way if they arent on one. Ill do the same. I also dont want people being dicks on race starts being either unable to handle their car off the line or purposely playing dodgem cars. it just shits me to tears. When im overtaking, or being overtaken, I want enough room and respect for a good, competitive and fun race.

Too much to ask?

Im interested in joining a group but Im in AUS so time zone may be crap for other time zones. Im hardly the most skilled player, but ill at least try be legitimate in my racing. Such a shame too many people online in those random groups ruin it for everyone.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PS4
    Had some crap races tonight did you mate?
    We all know what it's like. Rubbing is racing but it shouldn't send you off into a wall.
    There's still plenty of aus and nz racers about on PS4. Some of them are from GT5. Raceonoz is a good competitive league and Tasman racing have been around a little while too. Not sure if they run PC or XB leagues though.
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-20-25

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Yea man. I wanna know why people buy this game.. then go online to wreck people in lobbies. How fun is that past the first 10 minutes?

Platform
    PS4
    Ah. Ye. Troll phenomenon is a direct result of kids not copping a good and reasonable smack from their parents.
    I hosted a few races tonight. During qualifying I posted a good enough time then monitor who's doing what. Had a guy park his car sideways over the crest at the pit straight on Road America. Instant kick. Saw another bloke wrecking someone twice (1st could've been accidental). Instant kick. Cut the lobby by 1/3 by the time race started.
    Can't explain it.
    But I did meet a couple of good racers. Wheel to wheel side by side through a bunch of corners at Silverstone in LMP cars! Not a scratch. Quality.
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-20-25

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    If Im host, I'm more than happy to kick people out but I need to enter the lobby while I race and basically ruin my race to get rid of them. I don't mind a bit of argy bargy but not to destroy ones race and not over the top. Its just respectful competitive driving. Im now more like, why bother qualifying when some shit is going to ruin your race from the beginning. Even if you qualy pole, some douche will come and ram right up you at first corner either over estimating their braking capacity or just want to be a dick for the hell of it.

So how can I enter lobbies where theres decent racers?

Platform
    PS4
    It's why I'll monitor for the last 5 minutes of qualifying. Anything I see that I don't like: kick.
    Still the odd 1-2 wreckers/noobs get through, but if the clean guys see you're diligent about giving them a clean lobby, they tend to stick around for a few races.
    It takes time to build up a list of gamertags or familiar faces you trust to go side by side.
    Anyway, that's the hard option.
    The easy way is to have a flick through your platform-appropriate multiplayer section and join a league or 3.
    G29 settings (PC1).
    G29 FFB RAW 100-55-20-25

Superkart Pilot racesafegrandad's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Talal View Post
    If Im host, I'm more than happy to kick people out but I need to enter the lobby while I race and basically ruin my race to get rid of them. I don't mind a bit of argy bargy but not to destroy ones race and not over the top. Its just respectful competitive driving. Im now more like, why bother qualifying when some shit is going to ruin your race from the beginning. Even if you qualy pole, some douche will come and ram right up you at first corner either over estimating their braking capacity or just want to be a dick for the hell of it.

So how can I enter lobbies where theres decent racers?
    What I do is to be the host, then set up plenty of time to qualify. Then I ‘play God’ and watch and kick the dickheads. After that its on with the race!
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Australia base ? try this Racekraft.net
    Is just a small group.. Fast Gentlemen and good friends

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    if u wanna compete for something a bit more harder...
    racexperience.net