Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Cars - Assetto Corsa comparison.

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Assetto Corsa is a Real PC Simracer, with all Features for E-Sport, League Racing, and prof.
    Streams. Gran Turismo and also pCars 1 can not compare with Assetto Corsa and not measure!

In addition, and since 2014 is known under real simracer, AC has by far the best
    Wheel ForceFeedback and Physics. Simply speaking, it is not for "Arcarde-Kids"
    or pad driver ... fortunately! Sorry.

Only the graphics and optics is unfortunately a bit "out dated", but that does not
    bother most real Simracer. More real content, as facade and exterior effect, that
    is the motto at AC.

It would be very desirable, if pcars2 would look at some big things from AC and would
    implement! More Sim, Multi League and Stream Tools, Less (Console) Casual Gaming!

Also SORRY!

Thats the reason why we drive only on PC!

Start on 51:00

Last edited by wolfscastle; 11-01-2017 at 15:50.

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfscastle View Post
    Assetto Corsa is a Real PC Simracer, with all Features for E-Sport, League Racing, and prof.
    Streams. Gran Turismo and also pCars 1 can not compare with Assetto Corsa and not measure!

In addition, and since 2014 is known under real simracer, AC has by far the best
    Wheel ForceFeedback and Physics. Simply speaking, it is not for "Arcarde-Kids"
    or pad driver ... fortunately! Sorry.

Only the graphics and optics is unfortunately a bit "out dated", but that does not
    bother most real Simracer. More real content, as facade and exterior effect, that
    is the motto at AC.

It would be very desirable, if pcars2 would look at some big things from AC and would
    implement! More Sim, Multi League and Stream Tools, Less (Console) Casual Gaming!

Also SORRY!
    I'm glad Project CARS isn't Assetto Corsa because I don't want to be tarred with being a snobbish, elitist 'simracer' thankyouverymuch

Assetto Corsa does its thing and Project CARS does its thing, why can't people just accept that they are 2 separate games, both designed to allow people to have fun with cars. We can all pick holes in a particular game of course, because no game out there will be ideal for every single person. Find the game that matches what you want most closely and play that.

EDIT : Sorry!*

* not really
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-3570K w/Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro cooler (overclocked to 4.2GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard // 4 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 2400MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Logitech G25 wheel // Fanatec Clubsport v3 Pedals // Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz // Oculus Rift DK2 // GT Omega Cockpit Pro w/extra bracing //

Platform
    PC
    Welcome back to the forums Robert...
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 970 3,5+0,5GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

[QRWEP] Quick Race Weekend Event Planner
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Konan, Mahjik, Roger Prynne, TheDoctor46

Platform
    PS4
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	197 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	236715
    The following user likes this Post: cluck

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    But how fast were you driving in real life vs in the game? Not saying that the game is perfect, but we tend to drive much faster in games due to the lack of sense of speed.
    55-60 mph. A lot of body roll then loss of rear grip, ending up with a tank slapper. I was lucky.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadows View Post
    Are you playing with a gamepad ? pcars default gamepad setting are quite sensible (or should I say simply "badly calibrated"). Most players who enjoy the game with a gamepad had to change the settings in order to find the feeling they are happy with.
    G29 with pedals and shifter mate.

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    THX Bealdor! I am very glad to be here again ;-)

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    I'm not called Bruce Willis. If I was, I would be busy making a new movie rather than typing on an internet forum
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-3570K w/Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro cooler (overclocked to 4.2GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard // 4 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 2400MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Logitech G25 wheel // Fanatec Clubsport v3 Pedals // Thrustmaster TH8RS shifter // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz // Oculus Rift DK2 // GT Omega Cockpit Pro w/extra bracing //

Platform
    PC
    Me neither! Bruce Willis. I am more Silvester Stallone. Doing some boxing films and stuff you know?
    Founder Member of RevolutionSimRacing - RSR Website - pCars2 Thread
    Steam: t0daY - YouTube: t0daYtv
    My Pc: Intel i7 2600, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (2x4GB), Gainward Geforce GTX 760, Kingston SSD 240GB, Windows 10
    My Rig: T300 Racing Base, 599XX EVO Wheel (Alcantara Edition), T3PA Pro Pedals (with Conical Rubber Mod) & TH8A Shifter

Platform
    PS4
    Project Cars vs Assetto Corsa

Very limited choice of tracks (I don't care about laser-scan)
    Poor online multiplayer experience for PS4
    Guess which title I am talking about....

AC announce they release soon a "Scottish fantasy track" in an attempt to go toe-2-toe (the Boxing Match) with pCars' Bannochbrae.

Hoping pCars2 extending Bannochbrae (at traffic barriers before that village) as this wonderful & fast & scenic road-racing circuit and for the night races

ciao
    Last edited by Diamond_Eyes; 14-01-2017 at 21:26.
    We'll grind that axe for a long time... Darrell "Dimebag" Lance Abbott, August 20 August 1966 8 December 2004
    Chi Ling Dai Cheng, 15 July 1970 13 April 2013
    Henry John Surtees, 18 February 1991 - 19 July 2009
    PSN: DiamondEyes179