Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PCars available as free "Games with Gold" X1 title in February

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisshead30 View Post
    Is it just me or is the game super slow on xbox1? When I change settings its really slow saving compared to when I do the same thing on my ps4.
    Maybe cos I have the disc version on ps4 and download on xbox1?
    i have digital on ps4 and i noticed that on my x1 version also. with the dlc being $30 tho im actually thinking about just buying the goty edition at gamestop for $30. i miss too many dlc cars and tracks. i need the dallara and rouen and bannochbrae and the stanceworks...among other things, lol.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisshead30 View Post
    Is it just me or is the game super slow on xbox1? When I change settings its really slow saving compared to when I do the same thing on my ps4.
    Maybe cos I have the disc version on ps4 and download on xbox1?
    Some have experienced slow saving. However, my digital copy has never done that.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR (w/HDR Game Mode)

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Unhappy

Was excited for this game prior to it's launch but DriveClub (PS4) ruined that for me, so much so that I purchased an XB1 for Forza Horizon 2... FH2 kept me pretty busy and DriveClub finally got their $h!+ together, so Project Cars fell off the radar.
    Much to my surprise, PC2 was free this month on XBL. Saw there were '90s style stock cars in the game only to be disappointed that there are no ovals

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahdir View Post
    Was excited for this game prior to it's launch but DriveClub (PS4) ruined that for me, so much so that I purchased an XB1 for Forza Horizon 2... FH2 kept me pretty busy and DriveClub finally got their $h!+ together, so Project Cars fell off the radar.
    Much to my surprise, PC2 was free this month on XBL. Saw there were '90s style stock cars in the game only to be disappointed that there are no ovals
    You mean PC1
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    PC2 Free on Xbox ?I want it lol! And here's me waiting patiently for it to come out in Septemberish ��. Hey and willing to paid good hard earned cash for it. Look when PC2 does come out I think we will all be more than impressed and I for one can't wait ��
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahdir View Post
    i bought driveclub while i was waiting for pcars to be released. i was extremely disappointed (edit: they cant patch my issues with it. it was designed for a different audience). i bought horizon 3 shortly after i got an x1 since i had no racing games for it yet, played it for a bit and went back to pcars on ps4. now that it was a GWG i have it on both. i really don't enjoy arcade racing games for very long but pcars i can just race and lose track of time while trying to find time on the track. assetto and f1 2016 are great, too.
    Last edited by JessicaWalter; 02-03-2017 at 12:51.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I very badly wanted to get the $30 ALL DLC the game has to offer. After investing a lot of time in honing my driving skills in the game, I'm absolutely hooked.

Unfortunately I can't get my hands on the DLC cos' the guy who sends me redeemable codes is not answering his phone/emails.

I don't suppose anybody is kind or generous enough to give away a $30 gift card?

Yeah right...

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by speedmeister View Post
    I don't suppose anybody is kind or generous enough to give away a $30 gift card?

Yeah right...
    Question asked.........and answered