Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PCars available as free "Games with Gold" X1 title in February

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by ShneebnaMRR108 View Post
    Would there be any advantage of getting this digital version vs. the disc that I already have?
    The advantage is that you don't need to insert the disk anymore. And also, the game would be saved to your account. If in the future you will sell your disk, you can always re-download the digital version.

If the 20-30 GB or what is it download size is no problem, IMO most definitely download it.
    XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III
    my XBox One racing circuit info spreadsheet
    The following user likes this Post: ShneebnaMRR108

Platform
    XBOX1
    I rekon it would be a time saver to not have to load a disc every time.

Platform
    XBOX1

Project Cars free on XBOX live Feb 2017

I see Project Cars is free this month for all XBOX live gold members. I've been playing this game every week since it launched and I run a very successful league and club because of this brilliant game. I know the game has had its issues and it still does obtain bugs that sadly won't be fixed but since its becoming free DLC does it not make sense to send out another patch so the new players won't be put off by the bugs that are still there? The game is in my eyes THE best SIM racer on console currently and if these new players experience it with out the bugs then surely they're going to go out and purchase Project Cars 2.

Its just a thought. I haven't posted here on a while as I'm happy with how the game runs and I've learned to accept the minor bugs that are still there. Do MODS still read players posts on here? I tried signing up to Project Cars 2 forum to post this but registration is currently unavailable.

Anyway, I've said this before and I'll say it again.........GREAT GAME!!

SRL Dirt (XBOX GT)
    XBOX One - Thrustmaster TX - Ferrari F1 add on - Wheel stand pro - Comfy beanbag
    SRL (Sim Racing League) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/925249157549619/
    Broadcasted every Friday from 22:30 - www.twitch.tv/odemode

We're here for a good time not a long time

Platform
    PC
    Threads merged.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 970 3,5+0,5GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

[QRWEP] Quick Race Weekend Event Planner

Platform
    XBOX1
    Pretty pointless post really. As if SMS are going to even bother with pCars 1 now......................oh well
    XBOX One - Thrustmaster TX - Ferrari F1 add on - Wheel stand pro - Comfy beanbag
    SRL (Sim Racing League) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/925249157549619/
    Broadcasted every Friday from 22:30 - www.twitch.tv/odemode

We're here for a good time not a long time

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    The advantage is that you don't need to insert the disk anymore.
    Haha, that's exactly what I thought when I read about pCARS being released in GwG.
    I sometimes catch myself being too lazy to heave my ass out of my playseat challenge to switch the disks of pCARS and Dirt Rallye.
    So in a few days I'll just leave the DR disk in my Xbox and switch between AC, PC, DR and F1 whenever I want. Rejoice!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I already have the game on my PS4 but will download on my Forza6 xbox1 on 16th too
    PSN LTR_30
    XBOX LIVE PISSHEAD30
    TWITCH LTR_30
    TWITTER/YOUTUBE PISSHEAD30

Looks like I'll finally get around to giving Project CARS a go then
    Eagerly awaiting the Nintendo Switch (formorly known as the NX) version of Project CARS 2!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Is it just me or is the game super slow on xbox1? When I change settings its really slow saving compared to when I do the same thing on my ps4.
    Maybe cos I have the disc version on ps4 and download on xbox1?
    PSN LTR_30
    XBOX LIVE PISSHEAD30
    TWITCH LTR_30
    TWITTER/YOUTUBE PISSHEAD30

Platform
    PC
    I think that's well known on the xbox.
    Addressing expectations on realism and simulation - Project CARS PC Leaderboards - Learn how to race properly - Forum Resources for Pcars
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A good explanation of the different tyre types - FFB Guide - Official FFB Guide - A new home for all your setups - How to use the Advance Search
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 8GB DDR3 (1600MHz) Crucial Ballistix Sport Memory
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 378.66)| Displays: 50" LCD TV 1920x1080 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim brake mod (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Anniversary