Thread: Tire Wear in recent Driver Network Community Events?

Platform
    PC

Question Tire Wear in recent Driver Network Community Events?

I noticed that tire wear appears to be enabled in recent in-game Driver Network Community Events on PC, despite the fact that I have tire wear off/disabled in my gameplay options.

I seem to recall previous in-game Driver Network Community Events being setup like Time Trial mode with no tire wear, but my memory isn't perfect.

I've been restarting Community Event sessions every few laps when tire wear starts to affect lap times, which kinda breaks the flow/groove when trying to get in the zone for a best-effort lap.

Can future in-game Driver Network Community Events be setup without tire wear?

Thanks
    Platform: desktop PC | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
    Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII GENE | CPU: Intel i7-4790K 4GHz quad-core
    Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB PCIe3.0x16 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz
    System SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB SATA3 | Game SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SATA3
    Game Controller: ThrustMaster T150 | Display: Asus VG248QE 24-inch 144Hz 1ms 1920x1080
    The following user likes this Post: Leonardo Da Vinci

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    As far as I know, the community events always have tire wear enabled. With some cars you just see it more quickly. The same with assists, the events are always setup with 'real assists', so if you have ABS enabled, but the car in real life doesn't have it, you won't be able to use it in the event.
    The following user likes this Post: Leonardo Da Vinci