Thread: Help Needed With Another TX Wheel Spaz Issue

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Help Needed With Another TX Wheel Spaz Issue

On top of experiencing the common wheel spazzing problem where the wheel starts ripping from side to side like a fookin spazzy spaz, i now have an issue where if i reach about 60% lock, the wheel gets to a point where the FFB has built up to that point. then rips to full lock on it's own, i then have to force it back over the FFB "lump" to get it back to where it will self centre. This happens whilst driving at any speed, i use 360' lock and i'm in the 125cc Kart.

Please help if you can,

Thanks,

DM.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmeat View Post
    On top of experiencing the common wheel spazzing problem where the wheel starts ripping from side to side like a fookin spazzy spaz, i now have an issue where if i reach about 60% lock, the wheel gets to a point where the FFB has built up to that point. then rips to full lock on it's own, i then have to force it back over the FFB "lump" to get it back to where it will self centre. This happens whilst driving at any speed, i use 360' lock and i'm in the 125cc Kart.

Please help if you can,

Thanks,
    DM.
    Hi, I can't help with wheel problem as I'm new to everything on here ie, platform, wheel and Project Cars, Don't take this personally but I think you might get all the help you need if you rephrase your post, Don't know how old you are but the term "spaz" or "spazzy" is considered offensive by many people these days, it goes back to the 70s (I think) when disabled people were officially referred to as "Spastics" which became shortened to "spaz" or "spazzy" Obviously this was used as a form of an insult and, thankfully over the years has been deemed as unacceptable, trust me I'm NOT judging you as back in those days I used the term myself ! and if you're younger and unaware of the origin of the phrase how would you know how offended some people would be ( I may be totally wrong about the reason you haven't had any helpful advice offered ) Maybe if you tried re posting with a different description of your wheels "Erratic spinning" issue you may well get the help you need ! Anyhooo sorry for the long post and I hope you get your wheel probs sorted

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Is it the same as generalisations about people from Norfolk? Strange as this may sound, grow up you webby spaz.

Seriously, the one thing i hate most about forums is trying to sift through the endless pointless posts from people who preface their comments "i can't help with your issue but.."

If you can't help, don't post, end of, and if you are offended by the word spaz, you need to get a life and realise that if you are old enough to be on here all by yourself, you shouldn't still be sucking mummy boob.
    Last edited by deadmeat; 04-02-2017 at 08:09.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi mate try this link for wheel settings and FFB settings http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/wheel-settings. Personally I think Leonardo was really right to ask you to rephrase your post and not use that word as it could be misconstrued as an offensive slur by someone even though you did not mean it like that .
    I never lose i just merely run out of laps,fuel or time
    Xbox Live GT Mowzer 75

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    We don't like derogatory remarks around here, so please try and keep your posts civil deadmeat.... you might find a lot more help that way.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 50" LG 4K UHD TV 3840x2160 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following user likes this Post: Mowzer

Platform
    PC
    What is wrong with people?