Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS 2 - confirmed track list

Platform
    PS4
    Redbull air race...
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Grijo, hkraft300, RacingAtHome

Platform
    PC
    What about Red Bull Ring? and other tracks canceled in PCars 1?

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire_88 View Post
    We won't know.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Which tracks were all cancelled for PCARS1? I might add those to the topic post as a separate section as well since they probably have a good chance to make it into PCARS2 since development work has already been (partially) done on it.

The only one I know about myself is Historical Spa. I wasn't following development of PCARS 1 much back in the days and saw that classic Lotus race on YouTube on historical Spa, that was actually always in the back of my mind and one of the reasons I bought PCARS 1. Was sad to find out it wasn't in but on the other side really impressed with the big amount of new tracks I never raced on before.
    XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III
    my XBox One racing circuit info spreadsheet

Platform
    PC
    I don't remember Redbull Ring being planned, but they had some tracks build then cancelled/not released like ovals (Charlotte, Daytona, Dover, Indianapolis, Richmond), Mugello, Suzuka or even Leipzieg (shown in a WIP pic at some point before having to cancel it for legal reasons I presume).
    OS: Win10 x64 | CPU: i5 4690K OC@4.4GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme OC@1500MHz | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 | Controller: Logitech G25 + Nixim mod v2 (brake) | Display: HTC Vive | Sound: Virtual 7.1 Headset | Launch options: none | Visual settings

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadows View Post
    I don't remember Redbull Ring being planned, but they had some tracks build then cancelled/not released like ovals (Charlotte, Daytona, Dover, Indianapolis, Richmond), Mugello, Suzuka or even Leipzieg (shown in a WIP pic at some point before having to cancel it for legal reasons I presume).
    I think Bristol was cancelled for Ovals too.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire_88 View Post
    Did you say 'Red Bull Ring'? because this picture has a familiar looking background
    I'm not saying it is but I've had a look and there are too many parellels between this pic and the real thing to be ignored
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	content:com.google.android.apps.gsa.velvet.extradex.StaticPluginHostProviderassist.com.google.an.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	237167
    'There is nothing wrong with the car except that it is on fire' - Murray Walker
    The following user likes this Post: Grijo

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadows View Post
    I remember watching some alpha builds of Solitude on YouTube - essentially a strip of tarmac floating in the sky. Recall there being a lot of information gathering that went into that track for PC1 by some WMD members, so here's hoping SMS continued to work away at it over the past few years.

Platform
    XBOX1

Name:	content:com.google.android.apps.gsa.velvet.extradex.StaticPluginHostProviderassist.com.google.an.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	237231
    'There is nothing wrong with the car except that it is on fire' - Murray Walker
    The following 8 users likes this Post: breyzipp, cluck, Goothrey, Grijo, morpwr, Razocharovaniye, Schnizz58, TexasTyme214

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post

Views:	2 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	237231
    Thanks! Added it to the list, found an on board lap from Vettel (Red Bull in 2012) with a map overlay and deducted 1 from my unknown circuit counter.

I already know this track very well from FM6 but still it's so great to see it in PCARS 2 as well. I'm not much a fan of the most popular American tracks but for this one (full), Watkins Glenn (full) and Daytona (sportcar circuit) I gladly make an exception.
    XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III
    my XBox One racing circuit info spreadsheet
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Schnizz58, Tank621