Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newb from Iracing, can't believe I've spent 2 hours trying to get logitech wheel 2wrk

Platform
    PS4
    +1
    I run default, with gain at 1.0.
    With the odd master scale tweak +/- minimise clipping.
    I don't see the point of ffb tweaking the G29.
    Different story maybe if I had a stronger wheel.
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
    You put your left pedal in, You take your left pedal out,
    You put your right pedal in, And you slide it all about...
    G29 settings.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    In the "Edit Assignments" page, assign a button or key for the "HUD/Telemtry" toggle. Once you are on track, display the HUD with Telemetry. Check your inputs there first. Are you getting full pedal travel?

If you can take a screenshot of your controller screen where the "Sensitivity" options are displayed, that would help as well.
    Ok, now we're talking. Thanks mahjik. With HUD I can see that brakes are hovering at what I'd call 55% and throttle a little less at maybe 35%. After going back and forth a while I finally came to the conclusion that 0 Dead zone and 0 Sensitivity for both throttle and brake were the only way to make car somewhat drive-able but with HUD I can see both are hanging around 5%. And I've killed any feeling in brakes or throttle, if there ever was any. Not much travel needed for them to go to 100% What else can I do? Thanks to everyone. I know ya'll didn't make game but feel the need to support community and that goes a long way.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Can't seem to find an adjustments that will keep brakes from dragging. Why won't the game see a simple calibration? Heck it's done in the game! I don't understand how a driving game can be so difficult to set up a steering wheel. Should be a no brainer.

Platform
    PC
    Just a few things..

If the brakes are dragging, then you need to add a little deadzone to the brakes (maybe try 5 and see if that removes them from dragging).

The "Sensitivity" options are more like "Linearity". Setting it to 50 will make it as linear as possible to your movements. Above 50 will make the movements more sensitive in the lower part of the axis whereas below 50 will make it less sensitive in the lower part of the axis.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    Known Issues
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Basically the higher the dead Zone, I can see with HUD, the brakes are applied more. I need a negative deadzone. Just doesn't make since to me. What's the purpose of calibrating anything? Sensitivity and Deadzone should be adjustments for preference. I've gone over my time limit to get a refund from Steam and wishing I just would have applied this money to Iracing.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Brygun View Post
    Basically the higher the dead Zone, I can see with HUD, the brakes are applied more. I need a negative deadzone. Just doesn't make since to me. What's the purpose of calibrating anything? Sensitivity and Deadzone should be adjustments for preference. I've gone over my time limit to get a refund from Steam and wishing I just would have applied this money to Iracing.
    Are you using "Combined Pedals"?
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    Known Issues

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    I hope it works out there is a g25 g27 thread check that out someone share that please.

Are you on latest logitech drivers? it really seems like a calibration issue on your wheel because it's unsupported, are you sure you followed the right calibration steps? For the "officially supported" wheels everything works even without any calibration so it seems to depend to your wheel not being correctly recognized.
    Do you get any FFB from the wheel?
    MotherBoard: Asrock Extreme3 Gen3, CPU: Intel i5 2500k@4,8Ghz 1.42v, RAM: Corsair Vegeance 1600mhz, SoundCard: Asus D2X, PSU: XFX PRO850W B.E., GPU: GTX680 DirectCu II, Wheel: Thrustmaster T300 GTE, OS: Windows 7 x64,
    Water Cooling: Ybris Black Sun, Sanso PDH054, BlackIce GT Stealth 360, Termochill PA 120.3,

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    You're not alone brygun. See my new thread (I want to know which wheels actually work because neither my G25 or G29 are delivering me any joy - G25 simply won't work with PCars and G29 sometimes works).

I am also an "older" guy, with family etc - so spare time is very precious. I can't be spending any more of it troubleshooting (>7h wasted so far). I just want to drive!
    My G25 from when they first came out works fine and never had any problems with this game or any other. Don't remember having any problems during the 3 yrs of this game development either. Win 10, free upgrade June 2016.
    i5-2500k // GIGABYTE Z68 // 12gb DDR3 // Corsair 750TX V2 psu // Win 10 // Nvidia GTX 1060 // Oculus Rift // VIZIO 37'' 1080p Led // 2 DOF SCN5-100 Motion Rig // Logitech G25 // TH8RS //