Thread: Top Gear

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4

Top Gear

New Top Gear returns tonight. I think it will be good now Chris Evans has gone and Rory Reid & Chris Harris will do more upfront presenting. Looks like they will have some good cars on the show too judging by the trailer. Might be more of a car show than The Grand Tour! Anyway, with two car shows now which do you prefer?

Platform
    PC
    I forgot all about this.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs

Platform
    PC
    At least from what I'm seeing, the episodes are delayed here in the US by a week or two....

To answer your question, I prefer Fifth Gear even though it's not one of your options (and no longer running).
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, Stewy32

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    At least from what I'm seeing, the episodes are delayed here in the US by a week or two....
    The last couple of years, it was only a single day, but if BC America is going to make us wait a week, spoilers are going to be hard to avoid, especially since a place like Jalopnik likes to spam the hell out of it.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I liked the FXX K at Daytona and trip across Kazakhstan.

Platform
    PS4
    i watch The grand Tour Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond en James May.
    PS4 - Wheel Thrustmaster T500RS - T3PA-PRO - Ferrari F1 Wheel - Buttonbox - Playseat ProjectCars - Buttkicker Gamer 2 - Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 400 - Samsung 42" TV - Turtle Beach x12 for CrewChief
    POCK Race Trainer - vrHive(Dashes/Telemetry/Live Data) - Crew Chief(race engineer) - pCars Dash - vHUD

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I am so happy that the show is again to watch!

Platform
    PC
    Only watched a bit but already prefer it to last season. I don't intentionally dislike Chris Evans but I felt he was the underlining problem with the first reboot of the post-Clarkson Top Gear.
    Last edited by Craigieboy007; 01-04-2017 at 12:28.
    OS: Win 10 64-bit | Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-H270-HD3 | CPU: i5-7500 3.40 GHz | CPU Cooler: Intel Stock Cooler | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 | PSU: Corsair CX 600 | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB + WD Blue 1TB HDD | PC Case: Corsair SPEC-01 | Display: Acer GN246H 24 Inch Monitor | Keyboard + Mouse: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Corsair KATAR | Wheel: Thrustmaster T500rs
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigieboy007 View Post
    Only watched a bit but already prefer it to last season. I don't intentionally dislike Chris Evans but I felt he was the underlining problem with the first reboot of the post-Clarkson Top Gear.
    I agree this series is much better than last. Might even be better than the grand tour imo.