Thread: Getting back in Project Cars after a year off

WMD Member
    Platform
    PS4

Getting back in Project Cars after a year off

Just wanted to tell someone, anyone, that after *at least* a year away from PCars I finally pulled my T300 out of the closet and plugged it all in. I followed the making of this game avidly for a year on this forum before its release then happened to discover the sport of Hang Gliding, unfortunately breaking my back in a crash, I've been away from this game for a while ...

I finished a little GT3 race at Spa in the Continental tonight and all I can say is: WOW, this game is just so much fun. If anyone who developed the game is reading this I just want to say thank you again!

I can't wait for PCars2 and already made my crowd funding contribution a couple years ago now. Keep up the great work guys.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, hkraft300, John Hargreaves, Konan, Leonardo Da Vinci, Roger Prynne

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    WOW Breaking your back is one thing BUT missing out on PCars for A YEAR LOL, Seriously though Hope your back is fully healed or at least getting that way.

Hand Gliding along with Skiing is something I've always longed to try but never been in a position financially to ba able so I get my adrenalin rush from PCars lol,
    Congrats on finishing your race and hope you enjoy many more
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    At least you can crash all you like in pCars and walk away. Sorry to hear about your accident there, but you have to think you were damn lucky and it could have been much worse. If you signed up for PC2 and have access to a gaming PC you should check it out, it's on course to be a big step up from PC1.
    If you sell your glider and get a PC, check out some of the flight sims like DCS world and Aerofly FS2 on steam, that will scratch the flying itch. Oh, and if there's any left over for an Oculus Rift, you're sorted
    i5-6600K/Zotac GTX 1070 AMP/Win10 64bit/16Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    You may want to check out a hang gliding sim too along with John's suggestions.
    http://www.parafly-sim.co.uk

Speedy recovery Bouyo.
    Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 Motherboard / AMD FX-8350 Vishera 8-Core CPU@4.0Ghz / 8GB G.Skill RipJaws 2X4GB DDR3-1866,
    Samsung 250GB 850 EVO (SSD) / SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX480 8GB/OC 1342Mhz / Crimson ReLive 17.4.3 Drivers.
    TrackIR 5, ver 5.2 final drivers |Logitech G27
    240 Gig HD | Claro Plus++ sound card | Win7_64 | BenQ V2400W | Corsair TX850W Power Supply

In-game settings: @ 1920 X 1200 | Texture Rez HIGH | Post Filter On | LensFlare OFF | Bloom OFF | Haze OFF | Detailed Grass-Med | HDR Photo | Tex Filter 16x | Game_VSync OFF | SMAA Off | FXAA Off |Reflections MED | Vehicle Ultra | Track Ultra | Shadows MED | Motion Blur OFF | Render Ahead 2 |
    Steam CMD line Options:-dx11mt -pthreads 4 -fpscap 60 -skipcrowds -skipidiots

Proud to be a 5% club member
    Steam : Bullwinkle