Thread: Thrustmaster T300 rs gt edition not feeling smooth anymore

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Exclamation Thrustmaster T300 rs gt edition not feeling smooth anymore

I just bought a t300 gt edition and after 2 days the wheel started feeling bumpy....... not smooth at all.... it feels like the wheel on my pc mouse that has clicks when you move it..... the feeling of the road went suddenly missing...... it is very hard to calibrate the wheel because it is imposible to stay in the 90 degrees it was supposed to stay during calibration...... i ve read that there were some issues in the past with the t300 but i thought the gt edition would be improved..... i only have the wheel for 2 days and i know i made good use of it. Do you think it is from the developers the issue and i have to sent it back for replacement or is there something else that i m missing..... the bumpy feeling is obvious even out of game when i turn it....... i may also add here that if i use it for the first time in a day it feels relatively smooth but that doesnt last for long...... i sure hope someone can provide me with the rigth piece of advice here..... thanks for reading and i hope my english and my spelling make sence......

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Check firmware make sure it is up too date, there is a bootloader thing you can do too delete firmware then re install, Does wheel smell funny make sure wires not touching i have all my wires from pedals and wheel in clear ruber tudes. Nothing is touching my wheel is on a stand i even got foam like washers there where it bolts up. But you could send it back too lol. Wires are a must though even the power supply from wall or strip should not be touching any other cored .

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by gotdirt410sprintcar View Post
    Check firmware make sure it is up too date, there is a bootloader thing you can do too delete firmware then re install, Does wheel smell funny make sure wires not touching i have all my wires from pedals and wheel in clear ruber tudes. Nothing is touching my wheel is on a stand i even got foam like washers there where it bolts up. But you could send it back too lol. Wires are a must though even the power supply from wall or strip should not be touching any other cored .
    Thanks a lot for your responce...... i ll come back with an update......
    The following user likes this Post: gotdirt410sprintcar

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sillib View Post
    Thanks a lot for your responce...... i ll come back with an update......
    Well...... strange things happened...... when i plugged it in ...... i used a usb 3 port this time, it felt a lot smoother..... nearly ok.... after a while it started feeling notchy again and after a while it stuck in a force feedback madness...... i unplugged it because it wouldnt stop and then it wouldnt turn on...... after 10 minutes it started working on its own....... idont know if you want to add domething to all this mess but tommorrow i ll contact the store to replace it........

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Yeah I would do that but USB HUD I would not use that

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by gotdirt410sprintcar View Post
    Yeah I would do that but USB HUD I would not use that
    No i didn t use a usb hud.....