Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thrustmaster TS PC Racer support?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Thrustmaster TS PC Racer support?

Will there be a update to support the new Thrustmaster wheel?

Platform
    PC
    I don't there there will be an update with official support for it but people have had success setting it up as a custom wheel and assigning the functions themselves.
    i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | AMD HD 7970 | 16GB RAM | Logitech G27 + TH8A shifter | Next Level Racing Wheel Stand

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Silraed View Post
    I don't there there will be an update with official support for it but people have had success setting it up as a custom wheel and assigning the functions themselves.
    I hope you get the best out of the wheel then but im afraid not.
    So sms let these players falling down.
    Thanks for all the money they put in it with buying all these packs.
    Soooo bad.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunotti View Post
    I hope you get the best out of the wheel then but im afraid not.
    So sms let these players falling down.
    Thanks for all the money they put in it with buying all these packs.
    Soooo bad.
    I think you got your point across loud and clear in the last post.

I have a CSW v2.5 and guess what.... there's no pretty picture of that for me to select either in game - but instead of ranting and raving guess what I did - assigned buttons and within a couple of minutes everything works just fine......

The sky is not falling down over this....

The "packs" were released many months ago - this is now a legacy game - it was supported in the first year of release with almost monthly patches and DLC's.
    6700K / 980TI / 16GB DDR4 / SSD x 2 / M2 x 1 / Dell U3415W / NLR F1GT / Oculus Rift / CSW v2.5 / ClubSport V3 Pedals / TH8A Shifter
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    Mine works fine with the heusinkveld pedals. Took a few minutes to setup that's it.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / MONITOR: 70" SONY TV / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PS4
    In case you missed it in the last thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Juhu_0815 View Post
    Finally I have bought the TS-PC racer wheel and I am happy. I've used the same settings as for my previous TM T300 wheel for the begin. ... I can recommend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauske View Post
    I have this wheel and it works. I configured it as a custom wheel.
    And because Mad Al is such a nice person:

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Al View Post
    How do you think people get one off hardware to work ?

Just start off with one of the thrustmaster pre-sets and assign all the controls that aren't automatically picked up.. it's not difficult. Or go with a full custom wheel settings (either should work fine, but using a TM based starting point may get some functions for menu control)
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
    You put your left pedal in, You take your left pedal out,
    You put your right pedal in, And you slide it all about...
    G29 settings.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Mad Al, SlowBloke

Platform
    PC
    Random Question....Did they Ever update PCars to Support that wheel??? if Sooo How long Did it take??? Trying to Guess how long it will take to get Full support for the v2.5
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Recovery HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.

Platform
    PC
    pCARS is more about driver support than a specific wheel. i.e. if the drivers are universal from the manufacturer, then the wheel will work. The only issue is that there won't be a "preset config" for the wheel which is all the current presets provide. If the wheel is using a universal driver from the manufacturer, all you need to do is manually setup the wheel/buttons and you are good to go. This should be the case with any of the current Fanatec or Thrustmaster wheels.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    Known Issues
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    pCARS is more about driver support than a specific wheel. i.e. if the drivers are universal from the manufacturer, then the wheel will work. The only issue is that there won't be a "preset config" for the wheel which is all the current presets provide. If the wheel is using a universal driver from the manufacturer, all you need to do is manually setup the wheel/buttons and you are good to go. This should be the case with any of the current Fanatec or Thrustmaster wheels.
    The wheel will work to Drive, Shift etc all that is Normal... the part thats Missing is the Thumb Sticks will Not Navigate the Menu...I cant Scroll through Car settings, Tracks or Car list using the Thumb stick on the Porsche rim anymore.... I found a work around for Now... I made the VR pointer speed 1 sec and I activated the Mouse feature in the Fanatec Wheel controle panel and use the Push button on the thumb stick as a Hot Key to enter Choices.... But i still Need a Joystick Controler to Navigate any setting that Scroll/ Not point and Click... Any Hoot the work around is working Fine so Im Not complaining.... Do you know of any way to Map the Rim joysticks back so i can use them to Scroll again???

Question Do you know if PC PCars will eventually get updated for the V2.5??? We Know PS4 wont get the update Nor does the v2.5 work with PS4 PCars... Yup i tried it... Thats a No Go!!!
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 14-03-2017 at 18:19.
    OS: Win 10 64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A M5 | CPU: i5-6600k 3.5GHz | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1070 FTW-SLI | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Recovery HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: Samsung UHD 48in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat RS1, CSW v2.5, CSP v3i , CSS SQ, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2.
    The following user likes this Post: charliev69

Platform
    PC
    I believe there are other Thrustmaster wheels with the same limitation (i.e. in wheel movement functions which cannot directly be used). If those haven't been touched, it's doubtful the Fanatec v2.5 will be. However, none of us here have any insight to what SMS may or may not do so even with the moderators it's pure speculation.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    Known Issues
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog