Thread: pcars 2 triple screen stretched image.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Question pcars 2 triple screen stretched image.

skip to 19:55
    as you can see in the video the image looks stretched again like in the first game. you claim 12k but then again what about proper screen adjustment? its very vague and there is no info about that. if any dev or user that played pcars 2 can confirm that in fact there are adjustments for triple screen like in Rfactor 2 and AC, it will be very appreciated.
    i just dont want to pay money for somthing that i cant use, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimonART View Post
    as you can see in the video the image looks stretched again like in the first game. you claim 12k but then again what about proper screen adjustment? its very vague and there is no info about that. if any dev or user that played pcars 2 can confirm that in fact there are adjustments for triple screen like in Rfactor 2 and AC, it will be very appreciated.

pCARS2 will have proper triple-screen support. Not sure if Rene already had that code in his build and that the video just gives a wrong impression, or that he wasn't running the proper build.
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Juhu_0815

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimonART View Post

Unless you look at a +/- 90 degree angle at a screen you really cannot properly judge if an image is stretched or not.
    XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III
    my XBox One racing circuit info spreadsheet

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Yes it is stretched. Watch the video again and look at the time when he takes the right wide corner and he leaves the snowy mountain to his left. The mountain is stretched to his left screen clearly. Lets hope support for triples is not implemented yet and is being worked on because the people waiting to pounce on pcars2 weaknesses willbe all over this like hyenas.
    Windows 10-64bit, Intel i2500, AMD R9 380 4GB, 8GB RAM, 32'' full HD, T300, 599XX wheel, T3PA pedals.

Platform
    PC
    Indeed it is streched, again

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Don't quote me, but I am pretty sure I read on the gtplanet forum that they are still working on implementing the three screen support. It might not be for a few months before they might put the change in their build. I refuse to believe that PCARS2 will not have proper 3screen support after all the criticism and the time they had to re-work it. So don't be disappointed just yet.
    Windows 10-64bit, Intel i2500, AMD R9 380 4GB, 8GB RAM, 32'' full HD, T300, 599XX wheel, T3PA pedals.
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Quote Originally Posted by konnos View Post
    I refuse to believe that PCARS2 will not have proper 3screen support after all the criticism and the time they had to re-work it.
    Um, what part of

Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    pCARS2 will have proper triple-screen support.
    was unclear for you?
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    That s not what I said i said i fully believe that it will. Maybe the wording was a bit weird.
    The following user likes this Post: Remco Van Dijk

Platform
    PC
    double-negative strikes again!

MB Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe // CPU Intel i5 3570K // RAM G.Skill 16GB DDR3 @2133MHz // GPU Gigabyte nVidia Titan X // HDD 4x 2TB Western Digital // SSD Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

CPU Cooler Corsair H80 // Case CoolerMaster 650 Silencio // Display ASUS PG34Q 34" 3440x1400 100Hz G-SYNC LCD // Speakers Logitech Z5500-D 5.1ch // OS Windows 10 Pro x64// Build Default Parameters (x64 DX11 not gold)

VR Oculus Rift CV1 // Wheel Fanatec CSR Elite // Pedals Fanatec Clubsport // Shifter Thrustmaster TH8RS with InterfaceOne wheel adapter // Head Tracking TrackIR v4 // Audio Transducer ButtKicker Gamer v2.0 // Seat PlaySeat Executive
    The following user likes this Post: konnos