Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does Xbox One Detect Fanatec CSL?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    Should it have started to rotate itself when I hit the 3 dashes button + A? If I discover that it's still a little bit off is there a way I can bring back up the CAL on the LCD screen and attempt the automatic centering thing again?
    No it won't rotate when re-calibrating the center position, it just defines the position the rim is in at that moment as the new center position, i.e. the 'zero' position.

If you find that the center position is still off, you redo the same thing: activate the LCD tuning menu and press the two buttons indicated in the manual simultaneously, that will set the position to zero for the wheel angle you have moved the rim to. You don't need the flashing 'CAL' text, that's only to remind you after a firmware update that a center re-calibration is necessary.

Just watch the video I linked above, it shows exactly this, only for the F1 rim which requires two different buttons. The procedure is exactly the same, though.
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    No it won't rotate when re-calibrating the center position, it just defines the position the rim is in at that moment as the new center position, i.e. the 'zero' position.

If you find that the center position is still off, you redo the same thing: activate the LCD tuning menu and press the two buttons indicated in the manual simultaneously, that will set the position to zero for the wheel angle you have moved the rim to. You don't need the flashing 'CAL' text, that's only to remind you after a firmware update that a center re-calibration is necessary.

Just watch the video I linked above, it shows exactly this, only for the F1 rim which requires two different buttons. The procedure is exactly the same, though.
    Oh ok now it all makes sense. I was expecting the wheel to start doing something. That's why I thought it wasn't working. I did watch the video which is what I actually did by accident once I thought the procedure had failed. Centered the wheel, turned it off and back on again and it was centered.

See I told you it takes me a long time to get there.
    Xbox 1 - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

No worries, we got there and that's what matters
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    The following user likes this Post: Mahjik

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Sorry to barge in, but are you guys talking about the old Fanatec CSL model? Is it actually recognized by the Xbox One? I shelved mine months ago and bought a Logitech G920 to go with the Xbox One because I was told it wouldn't work, but I never actually tried to connect it to the console. That would be great news to me, because it is a much better wheel.

Platform
    XBOX1
    I am talking about the CSL Steering G Wheel P1 https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/steeri...ox-one-eu.html
    Although it shows as a Microsoft wheel in game it works fine
    Pcars Resources for All Platforms | Console Racing Forum
    Xbox| Playseat® Alcantara| Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2, Wheel Rim GT, Pedals V3 ,Shifter SQ |