Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: PSVR support

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Siqueira View Post
    Any news from the Devs on this matter of later VR support?

I am one of the many dreaming of this game receiving VR support, doesn't matter how bad the GFX downgrade would be made.

I really hope they are listening to us.
    Don’t count on it.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    has anyone tried the ps vr headset in cinematic mode in pcars 2 and if so it any good
    im on the verge of pushing the buy it button lol

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey racer View Post
    has anyone tried the ps vr headset in cinematic mode in pcars 2 and if so it any good
    Currently, we can't assign another "option" button in the menu which is needed for centering the PSVR, so cinema mode is not quite useful right now.

Still hoping for PSVR support here And I agree with other comments in here, I wouldn't care about a massive graphics downgrade for this kind of immersion.
    a.k.a. "Chief fast sock" // German Project CARS Community: www.pcars-forum.de
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BistoKid, donkey racer

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey racer View Post
    Depending on your tv screen, this might be a good option for the size it simulates, but the resolution of the screen is not as sharp as a 4K telly per example.. I play on a PSpro and I have a cheap 4k tv. I prefer playing it in there rather than using the VR for simulating the iMax screen.
    That thing is good for educational movies...if you know what I mean...
    Racing on a G29... Waiting for PSVR
    The following 4 users likes this Post: hkraft300, maxx69, Olijke Poffer, pa_pinkelman

Platform
    PC
    It also come in handy when others in the room want to view a movie for example. I then take the PSVR set and I still can drive while the rest of the fam. can watch a movie or whaterver...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    If you guys have a PSVR and a PC - Just grab a program called trinus and PC2 on PC - trinus lets you use a PSVR on a PC and its great (not without its bugs, but hey, this is Project cars) - 100% worth It if you already have both.

Also, there is no way PS4 will support VR - it doesn't have the specs to be able to do it - even people on PC are running with all settings on low / off with small amounts of AA/msaa on a GTX980+ and not getting a stable FPS - even GT Sport VR mode only has you + 1 opponent in VR mode (which lets be honest, they might as well have not bothered)
    Rampage V Extreme | Intel i7 5960X | Nvidia GTX980 SLi Now 1080ti| 65" Hisense M7000 4k HDR | PSVR using TrinusVR to emulate a Vive | Thrustmaster T150

Happy PC2 VR Enthusiast
    The following user likes this Post: maxx69

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by ph123uk View Post
    If you guys have a PSVR and a PC - Just grab a program called trinus and PC2 on PC - trinus lets you use a PSVR on a PC and its great (not without its bugs, but hey, this is Project cars) - 100% worth It if you already have both.

Also, there is no way PS4 will support VR - it doesn't have the specs to be able to do it - even people on PC are running with all settings on low / off with small amounts of AA/msaa on a GTX980+ and not getting a stable FPS - even GT Sport VR mode only has you + 1 opponent in VR mode (which lets be honest, they might as well have not bothered)
    Dirt Rally does a pretty good job with psvr with 5 opponents on rally cross .....in fact it's bloody brilliant considering VR was an after thought .
    PS4 clean racing community MRC http://marmiteracingcommunity.enjin....cing-community
    race clean , race fair and respect your opponents
    The following user likes this Post: JohnSchoonsBeard

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by ph123uk View Post
    Also, there is no way PS4 will support VR - it doesn't have the specs to be able to do it - even people on PC are running with all settings on low / off with small amounts of AA/msaa on a GTX980+ and not getting a stable FPS
    I don't think you can compare PC specs with console specs. Show me the PC with the same specs as the base PS4 or XBOX1 that can run the game at the same settings upholding 60fps.
    It can't be done, as simple as that.

That GT Sports dropped the ball so massively on the VR mode is astonishing, hell they even revealed the game having players racing on the oval and Nordschleife with PSVR. It's clear to see Kaz and PD only cares about visuals as that's the only thing the game have that's anything worth mentioning. Not even adding TT to the VR mode is amazingly stupid of them.

I'm still holding both thumbs that SMS cares and can work some magic on PSVR support seeing some comments on it in the past and with how Codemasters managed to do it for for DR as an afterthought.
    PS4 Pro
    T300rs - T3PA - STAND built out of MDF
    55" Sony Bravia KDL55W805
    PSVR
    eagerly awaiting support from PCars 2
    The following user likes this Post: JohnSchoonsBeard