Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 3 things that may make or break pCARS2 as a commercial success.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    ok thanks i was just wondering thats cool that you guys make the game i just didnt know what the designation meant
    WorldMassDevelopment
    http://www.wmdportal.com
    Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 Motherboard / AMD FX-8350 Vishera 8-Core CPU@4.0Ghz / 8GB G.Skill RipJaws 2X4GB DDR3-1866,
    Samsung 250GB 850 EVO (SSD) / SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX480 8GB/OC 1342Mhz / Crimson ReLive 17.4.3 Drivers.
    TrackIR 5, ver 5.2 final drivers |Logitech G27
    240 Gig HD | Claro Plus++ sound card | Win7_64 | BenQ V2400W | Corsair TX850W Power Supply

In-game settings: @ 1920 X 1200 | Texture Rez HIGH | Post Filter On | LensFlare OFF | Bloom OFF | Haze OFF | Detailed Grass-Med | HDR Photo | Tex Filter 16x | Game_VSync OFF | SMAA Off | FXAA Off |Reflections MED | Vehicle Ultra | Track Ultra | Shadows MED | Motion Blur OFF | Render Ahead 2 |
    Steam CMD line Options:-dx11mt -pthreads 4 -fpscap 60 -skipcrowds -skipidiots

Proud to be a 5% club member
    Steam : Bullwinkle
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Konan, Mahjik, Roger Prynne

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I also want to say that I will buy Project Cars 2.
    And that I support the whole team because I think they are on the right track.
    I just have fear for the controls because I want to see them succeed, because they have the right mindset what a simulator has to be.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliman View Post
    I also want to say that I will buy Project Cars 2.
    And that I support the whole team because I think they are on the right track.
    I just have fear for the controls because I want to see them succeed, because they have the right mindset what a simulator has to be.
    agreed especially without the monthly fees like IRacing i just like the whole thing especially that they try to make it enjoyable for every one not just the sim racers but the casual racers too i got a buddy who strictly loves Grid autosport and iv been trying to get him to try PCars

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BullWinkle View Post
    WorldMassDevelopment
    http://www.wmdportal.com
    When there, check out the About link.
    Addressing expectations on realism and simulation - Project CARS PC Leaderboards - Learn how to race properly - Forum Resources for Pcars
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A good explanation of the different tyre types - FFB Guide - Official FFB Guide - A new home for all your setups - How to use the Advance Search
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 378.66)| Displays: 50" LG 4K UHD TV 3840x2160 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim brake mod (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Anniversary
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, Konan

Platform
    XBOX1
    ok thanks i was just wondering thats cool that you guys make the game i just didnt know what the designation meant
    Also you should know that by posting here in this forum that you are also helping make the game in a small way. They come here and read these opinions. The Boss even pops in on us occasionally and talks with us.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Konan

Platform
    XBOX1
    I just wanted to add that if you can get the average guy going in the right direction the rest will happen on its on. If you can get him or her to just stick their hand in the rabbit hole it's over they will be hooked. Once some of these concepts start to sink in a guys mind will explode. It's getting past the first few hurdles that's the toughest part.

You ever watch that show Naked and Afraid where they throw people in the middle of some crazy jungle butt naked and see if they can survive. Early on a lot of guys didn't survive the PCARS jungle. They just needed a few survival techniques and they would have been fine.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DECATUR PLAYA View Post
    Also you should know that by posting here in this forum that you are also helping make the game in a small way. They come here and read these opinions. The Boss even pops in on us occasionally and talks with us.
    thats cool id rather not know who he is though sometimes ignorance is bliss LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DECATUR PLAYA View Post
    I just wanted to add that if you can get the average guy going in the right direction the rest will happen on its on. If you can get him or her to just stick their hand in the rabbit hole it's over they will be hooked. Once some of these concepts start to sink in a guys mind will explode. It's getting past the first few hurdles that's the toughest part.

You ever watch that show Naked and Afraid where they throw people in the middle of some crazy jungle butt naked and see if they can survive. Early on a lot of guys didn't survive the PCARS jungle. They just needed a few survival techniques and they would have been fine.
    agreed

Platform
    PC
    thats cool id rather not know who he is though sometimes ignorance is bliss LOL
    Let's just say you just let him win.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    Let's just say you just let him win.
    how did you put ur steam id down in the bottom signature without having the whole url listed there