Thread: Accidental Season Delete

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1

Accidental Season Delete

Project Cars on Xbox one, I accidently deleted the current season, 90 hours into it. Is there anywhere in Project Cars or Xbox One where I can retreive this lost season. Totally my fault not a glitch in the game. ???

If there's no back-up somewhere in the cloud then I'm afraid it's lost. The game doesn't keep any back-up/shadow copy.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA MSAA Medium | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say. || Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Im pretty sure Microsoft do cloud saving in the Xbox one but im sure you have to set it up first mate so if you had not done that looks like you have lost it all sorry .
    I never lose i just merely run out of laps,fuel or time

Platform
    PC
    when you start up a new season just start from the next tier you would of moved to
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.