Platform
    PC

Project cars 2 for xbox 1 Pre order NOW

according to amazon you can pre order Project cars 2 for xbox 1 now

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...DKIKX0DER&th=1

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Will it really be release on New Year's Eve?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by poirqc View Post
    Will it really be release on New Year's Eve?
    i dont know im just letting you guys that have xbox 1 know you can preorder it now on amazon im just forwarding the info i found

Platform
    XBOX1
    I'm not preordering until I get see some improvement with the controller. Wait until we see a console build of the game

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by snipeme77 View Post
    I'm not preordering until I get see some improvement with the controller. Wait until we see a console build of the game
    i agree im not telling people hey GO BUY THIS NOW lol just letting them know they can do what they want with that info

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    i dont know im just letting you guys that have xbox 1 know you can preorder it now on amazon im just forwarding the info i found
    Well, i was hinting that part of the page:

Product information
    Platform:Xbox One
    ASIN B01N4WQG0L
    Release date December 31, 2017

Platform
    XBOX1
    Ian posted on GT Planet that there will be other versions than the standard edition as well so IMO hold off preordering anything until info of all the editions is released. Who knows, there might be special pre-order bonusses as well.
    room 1 : XBox One X (todo) & Elite Controller ~ PS4 Pro ~ Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600
    room 2 : XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT Wheel ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by snipeme77 View Post
    Well the good news is that there are now plenty of interview videos out there and the common trend seems to be that controller tweaking to make the game more accessible than pcars 1 was one of the first things to be addressed by the team.
    As one previewer said, XB1 users have good reason to be optimistic with pcars 2 so lets hope that the team don't let us down again on day one. Although i'm not preordering this time around I am genuinely looking forward to the possibility of choice when it comes to which racing game i take forward into 2018.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Another Frog View Post
    Well the good news is that there are now plenty of interview videos out there and the common trend seems to be that controller tweaking to make the game more accessible than pcars 1 was one of the first things to be addressed by the team.
    As one previewer said, XB1 users have good reason to be optimistic with pcars 2 so lets hope that the team don't let us down again on day one. Although i'm not preordering this time around I am genuinely looking forward to the possibility of choice when it comes to which racing game i take forward into 2018.
    good to know but also know there is some stuff on the game you can only get if you pre order
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    good to know but also know there is some stuff on the game you can only get if you pre order
    My only real concern is exactly how well pcars 2 is going to perform on XBox with all these new features and enhancements, so imo sacrificing exclusive preorder content for a little piece of mind is a fair compromise.
    The added bonus for me personally is that after recently resurrecting pcars 1 (it's been well over a year since i last played it) and actually finding that due to the obvious improvements i'm wanting to play it - and of course the lure of Forza 7, i probably have enough to enable me to wait and see how well pcars 2 is embraced by the media (and fans) on release.
    I guess you guys don't have that luxury though