Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC2 : Version for Xbox Scorpio

Platform
    XBOX1

Question PC2 : Version for Xbox Scorpio

Will PC2 have a patch to improve graphics and fluidity for the Xbox Scorpio ?

Thanks
    A fan of Project CARS that can not play because of the 6.0

Platform
    XBOX1
    I certainly hope so. Wasn't there an Andy Tudor podcast interview around the februari Sweden announcement event where he said they were trying to make VR work on the PS4 Pro? I assume for the XBox Scorpio and the PS4 Pro they will make individual game code. Based on the vanilla consoles of course but with higher settings (better GFX, frame rate, more cars on track, HDR visuals, VR perhaps, ...)
    room 1 : XBox One X (todo) & Elite Controller ~ PS4 Pro ~ Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600
    room 2 : XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT Wheel ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

Platform
    PC
    I'm pretty sure all games currently in development for PC and Xbox won't have any problems boosting various graphics settings for the Scorpio - that's like asking if a game will look better on a nVidia 1080 Ti compared to a nVidia 750.

MB Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe // CPU Intel i5 3570K // RAM G.Skill 16GB DDR3 @2133MHz // GPU Gigabyte nVidia Titan X // HDD 4x 2TB Western Digital // SSD Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

CPU Cooler Corsair H80 // Case CoolerMaster 650 Silencio // Display ASUS PG34Q 34" 3440x1400 100Hz G-SYNC LCD // Speakers Logitech Z5500-D 5.1ch // OS Windows 10 Pro x64// Build Default Parameters

VR Oculus Rift CV1 // Wheel Fanatec CSR Elite // Pedals Fanatec Clubsport // Shifter Thrustmaster TH8RS with InterfaceOne wheel adapter // Head Tracking TrackIR v4 // Audio Transducer ButtKicker Gamer v2.0 // Seat PlaySeat Executive
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, ShneebnaMRR108

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocker View Post
    Will PC2 have a patch to improve graphics and fluidity for the Xbox Scorpio ?

Thanks
    I read a article on Xbox Scorpio a few weeks ago on porting games over to the Scorpio. If I understood correctly and remember correctly they basically talked about how easy it was to port games on Scorpio and how surprised Devs were at the ease of porting games over. If I remember correctly they said that Dice was able to port Battlefield 1 over in like 2 days with very little problems a process that normally would have taken 6 months to a year.

Edit: Wasn't Dice it was Turn 10 with Forza 6.
    Last edited by DECATUR PLAYA; 18-05-2017 at 07:38.

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Talking about scorpio, is there any plan to have a cross platform PC2?

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by DECATUR PLAYA View Post
    I read a article on Xbox Scorpio a few weeks ago on porting games over to the Scorpio. If I understood correctly and remember correctly they basically talked about how easy it was to port games on Scorpio and how surprised Devs were at the ease of porting games over. If I remember correctly they said that Dice was able to port Battlefield 1 over in like 2 days with very little problems a process that normally would have taken 6 months to a year.

Edit: Wasn't Dice it was Turn 10 with Forza 6.
    Yeah but Turn 10 is a Microsoft in-house developer so that's certainly not a good reference.
    room 1 : XBox One X (todo) & Elite Controller ~ PS4 Pro ~ Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600
    room 2 : XBox One 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT Wheel ~ Samsung PS50C7700YS 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

Platform
    XBOX1
    Doesn't Xbox (Scorpio) use the same coding as Windows (PC)?
    Sorry for my bad English
    XBOX ONE Thrustmaster TX with TM Leather 28 GT - Pedals T3PA - Shifter TH8A - Wheelstand Pro DELUXE V2

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I think DX12 runs natively on the hardware...so the coding could be a bit different?

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    Yeah but Turn 10 is a Microsoft in-house developer so that's certainly not a good reference.
    ^Yeah it sounded better in my head when I thought it was Dice however the people who wrote the article was brought in from the outside to look at the new hardware.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I seen some videos from devs from gears of war saying with the new sdk kits for the one x you can get the games to run at full power
    the same day thay got the kit, and finding more and more things that can be done, so ill say that Pcars2 has already been optimized and fine tuned
    and benchmark now ready for the X

8...to go