Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More street courses for 3?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RomKnight View Post
    It's one of those discussions like religion or politics and why they're banned in most foruns
    agreed its a matter of opinion and taste. and to put it simply you just dont have the taste for street courses and thats ok because we are all different and have different tastes.
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    XBOX1
    I understand the challenge bit to street courses, but I will never truly understand why people like street courses. They make for poor racing and are typically of awful, boring design - usually short/long blasts followed by 90 corners or hairpins, rinse, repeat. Monaco and Macau may be the exceptions to that rule, and maybe Valencia, though I find that track boring as ... yea. It suffers the same issues as Korea, too many corners for its own good.

That being said, I will say I've always been a massive fan of Adelaide, especially before they shortened it for the Clipsal 500.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Schnizz58, Silraed

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cxMilk View Post
    I understand the challenge bit to street courses, but I will never truly understand why people like street courses. They make for poor racing and are typically of awful, boring design - usually short/long blasts followed by 90 corners or hairpins, rinse, repeat. Monaco and Macau may be the exceptions to that rule, and maybe Valencia, though I find that track boring as ... yea. It suffers the same issues as Korea, too many corners for its own good.

That being said, I will say I've always been a massive fan of Adelaide, especially before they shortened it for the Clipsal 500.
    i really love Long Beach but thats because one of my earliest memory's is of watching the Penske Marlboro Champ Cars going under the bridges at long beach it very sentimental to me
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Can you imagine the response when development of PC3 is announced within a couple of months of the release of PC2?
    Adam - Project CARS2 WMD Member

PS4 Pro/PSVR/T150/WheelStandPro V2
    Samsung 49" 7000 Series or Sony 43" 8300 Series 4k TVs
    Denon AVR-X2200 and Monitor Audio/Elac 5.1.2 or Headphones

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by amazed View Post
    Can you imagine the response when development of PC3 is announced within a couple of months of the release of PC2?
    i doubt that will happen, but iv been wrong before.
    The following user likes this Post: amazed

Platform
    PC
    I just hope they allow me to join for the 3rd time, day 1
    ---
    My feedback is always on default setup unless stated otherwise. Auto-Clutch is OFF
    Still hoping for Estoril one day

| CPU: i5 8600K@5GHz | GPU: MSI GTX1080 Gaming X 8GB (397.31) (OC: +70/+450) | Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-p
    | RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 GoodRam Iridium 2400Mhz | PSU: Corsair TX850M | OS: Win10 x64 | Sound: Onboard Realtek ACL887 | C:\>: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
    [B]| Monitor:[/B] 3x IPS LG23EA63 @5760x1080 (Bezel Corrected) -- HTC VIVE

| Wheel: CSWv2 + CSPv3(usb) + CSS SQv1.5 - (driver v310 - fw 455) | Damping: 100 | 900
    | In game: Deadzones: 0 |Sensitivity: 50 | Damping: 0
    | Wheel Profile: Sens: Aut | FF: 100 | SHo: 100 | ABS: 0 | Dri: OFF | For: 100 | Spr: 100 | Dpr: 100

| FFB: RAW|Gain: 100 | Volume: 50 | Tone: 50 | FX: 50 [B]

| Visual FX: Default except Interion Flare: Off
    | Performance - Aniso: 16x | MSAA: Medium | Vsync: Off | Grass: Low | Envmap/Reflections/Shadows: Low/medium/low | Car/Track: High | Blur: Off
    | E. Mirrors: Yes | Particles: High/High | SS: 1.2 | Sharpening Strength/Clamp: 0.6/0.045
    | Driving assists: ABS/TC, maybe - SC always OFF
    | CmdLine: -ffb600 -skipcrowds

Platform
    PC
    I just hope they allow me to join for the 3rd time, day 1
    you were welcomed back for P2 you would have to do something drastic to Royally boggle that up for P3
    The following user likes this Post: RomKnight

Platform
    PC
    Thanks

I wasn't very clear though. I meant I hope SMS keeps the format so I can join again and TBH quite a few others that actually make that wonderful community.

And after all these years would be quite an hangover if suddenly ended. I'm not prepared for that
    ---
    My feedback is always on default setup unless stated otherwise. Auto-Clutch is OFF
    Still hoping for Estoril one day

| CPU: i5 8600K@5GHz | GPU: MSI GTX1080 Gaming X 8GB (397.31) (OC: +70/+450) | Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-p
    | RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 GoodRam Iridium 2400Mhz | PSU: Corsair TX850M | OS: Win10 x64 | Sound: Onboard Realtek ACL887 | C:\>: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
    [B]| Monitor:[/B] 3x IPS LG23EA63 @5760x1080 (Bezel Corrected) -- HTC VIVE

| Wheel: CSWv2 + CSPv3(usb) + CSS SQv1.5 - (driver v310 - fw 455) | Damping: 100 | 900
    | In game: Deadzones: 0 |Sensitivity: 50 | Damping: 0
    | Wheel Profile: Sens: Aut | FF: 100 | SHo: 100 | ABS: 0 | Dri: OFF | For: 100 | Spr: 100 | Dpr: 100

| FFB: RAW|Gain: 100 | Volume: 50 | Tone: 50 | FX: 50 [B]

| Visual FX: Default except Interion Flare: Off
    | Performance - Aniso: 16x | MSAA: Medium | Vsync: Off | Grass: Low | Envmap/Reflections/Shadows: Low/medium/low | Car/Track: High | Blur: Off
    | E. Mirrors: Yes | Particles: High/High | SS: 1.2 | Sharpening Strength/Clamp: 0.6/0.045
    | Driving assists: ABS/TC, maybe - SC always OFF
    | CmdLine: -ffb600 -skipcrowds
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Thanks

I wasn't very clear though. I meant I hope SMS keeps the format so I can join again and TBH quite a few others that actually make that wonderful community.

And after all these years would be quite an hangover if suddenly ended. I'm not prepared for that
    Best of luck then but lets get Pcars 2 out first LOL

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Thanks

I understand where you're coming from...it's become quite an addiction following the forum.
    My first time at WMD but i sure hope it won't be my last...
    This forum btw has evolved quite a bit in a positive way and a lot thanks to "regulars" like you...
    Some have even made it into SMS...all due to their involvement over here...
    So i'll state the long overdue: a big thanks for the community! Without you guys my "job" would be a lot more difficult
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following user likes this Post: RomKnight