Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Withdrawn Cars

Platform
    PS4

Withdrawn Cars

How many cars from Project Cars including all DLC will be withdrawn/not included in Project Cars 2 and which ones?

Also which tracks won't make it to Project Cars 2?
    The following user likes this Post: Mowzer

Platform
    XBOX1
    That's a very good question.
    Don't go to men who are willing to kill themselves driving in circles looking for normality.
    James Hunt
    Xbox Live GT Mowzer 75
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Platform
    PC
    Very nearly all of them will be returning. The ones that don't were due to the manufacturer themselves, not licensing issues. Like how that the 12C won't be appearing since the 720S will be in the game.

Oh, but I will say the Lykan Hypersport won't be returning, but I don't think anyone will miss it.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs
    The following user likes this Post: bradleyland

Close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    Very nearly all of them will be returning. The ones that don't were due to the manufacturer themselves, not licensing issues. Like how that the 12C won't be appearing since the 720S will be in the game.

Oh, but I will say the Lykan Hypersport won't be returning, but I don't think anyone will miss it.
    I will be missing the 12C though. Along with the 720s the most good looking of the new McLaren's(after SLR era).
    Life's too short to front wheel drive
    CSW 2.5, 918 Wheel, V3 pedals, INNO3D 1080Ti, 4770K, 55" UHD LG/Vive

/// MaximusDoriftus (Steam)

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    Still can not fathom why the car handles that bad. Thing improves with the street mediums when they are up to temp, but the car is still the worst hypersport car in the game. Not sure why

I think the handling work put into this car was rushed somehow. Not finished or something

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusN View Post
    I will be missing the 12C though. Along with the 720s the most good looking of the new McLaren's(after SLR era).
    i will be missing the 12C too but at least they put the upgraded sister the 720s
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I'm positive I won't miss any car from PC1 tbh. So many great new cars have been announced already, we get a lot of great new tracks and new franchises like rallycross and indycar. And finally ovals are in as well (whoooo-hooooo!!!!!!! :P).

But seriously, with livetrack 3.0, seasons, dynamic weather, dynamic time of day, new cars, new tracks, improved tyre model and improved controller handling I don't think I'm going to miss anything from the old Project CARS.

I know we live in a quantity over quality on-demand insta-reward world with silly games like Forza (which has 500+ cars that within a category all feel and sound more or less the same). I'm glad games like Dirt and Project CARS cut down the number of cars but give us a better car quality. Just yesterday I was watching a 2014 Ken Block Loheac on-board hotlap in his Ford Focus RS RX and it's amazing how well this sound is reproduced in Dirt 4.

edit - here are those videos. I know camera set-points are different but I can't find a Dirt 4 Focus RS RX onboard video right now.

Dirt 4 : https://youtu.be/y5czlw5Q47k?t=7m18s
    the real deal : https://youtu.be/lMuwUjtdecE?t=13s
    Last edited by breyzipp; 29-05-2017 at 16:35.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by honespc View Post
    Still can not fathom why the car handles that bad. Thing improves with the street mediums when they are up to temp, but the car is still the worst hypersport car in the game. Not sure why

I think the handling work put into this car was rushed somehow. Not finished or something
    Hypercars aren't always built to handle. They are typically built to do ridiculous speeds in a straight line and look like something from another planet. Personally, I found the Lykan to be one of my favorites in PC1.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: vegaguy5555

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    Hypercars aren't always built to handle. They are typically built to do ridiculous speeds in a straight line and look like something from another planet. Personally, I found the Lykan to be one of my favorites in PC1.
    And with the Lykan in particular it's more a status-symbol car anyway. Weren't part of the lights made out of diamonds or something? That car breaths exclusiveness and status all over it and will probably just be for some over-the-top rich oil sjeiks from the Middle East. I wouldn't expect the real car to be near the performance and handling of a LaFerrari, Porsche 918 or McLaren P1 anyway.

Wasn't it the second most expensive hypercar? 4 mill (USD or EUR I forgot)? Where the Lambo Veneno was 4.5 mill?
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    and sometimes manufacturers make these hyper cars just to look pretty like the Ferrari Laferrari it was made to look outrageously cool but also VERY VERY limited numbers most likely just to draw more attention to its brand Ferrari
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.