Thread: Xbox Play Anywhere...

Platform
    PC

Xbox Play Anywhere...

Has there been any news if PC2 will be an Xbox Play Anywhere title? Just got the Creators update for Windows 10 and was reading up on Game Mode. Mixed XBox/PC multiplayer looks pretty cool for games that support Xbox Play Anywhere. It would definitely expand the players available for races.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R382.33) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

CPU-Z Validation
    Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: OddTimer, poirqc

Platform
    XBOX1
    That would be great news. It might sound trivial but my only real consideration for getting a PC is to race with the largest and most competitive user base. The processing power and graphics are secondary for me.

If the game is somehow able to host lobbies with XBOX and PC users alike, I'll likely just upgrade to a Scorpio and call it a day.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Everfast View Post
    That would be great news. It might sound trivial but my only real consideration for getting a PC is to race with the largest and most competitive user base. The processing power and graphics are secondary for me.

If the game is somehow able to host lobbies with XBOX and PC users alike, I'll likely just upgrade to a Scorpio and call it a day.
    Ooops, seems I got a bit ahead of myself. I just read "Not all Play Anywhere games may offer Cross play." Well, here's to hoping SMS can make this a Play Anywhere title with Cross play support.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R382.33) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

CPU-Z Validation
    Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.
    The following user likes this Post: Eric Everfast

Platform
    XBOX1
    Ahh, well... I look forward to racing with all you PC racers through whatever device that will end up being :P If SMS decides to go for cross platform multiplayer while Turn 10 and Polyphony don't, I think it would be safe to say that we have the undisputed king of competitive sim racers (excluding iRacing and maybe Assetto). Who knows if we can really call Forza 7 and GT Sport sim racers at this point though; we'll find out at E3 I suppose

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I hope it will be. I am planning to play the game on both platforms, but also want the DLC...It would be quite costly...fingers crossed PCars 2 will be a play anywhere title.
    The following user likes this Post: poirqc

Platform
    XBOX1
    Any new info on this matter?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathMetalRacer View Post
    Any new info on this matter?
    It's not a cross play or "play anywhere title".
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    Known Issues

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    It's not a cross play or "play anywhere title".
    Thanks for the quick response!