Thread: T300 users only. Setup for feeling road bumps and vibration on straights

Banned
    Platform
    PC

T300 users only. Setup for feeling road bumps and vibration on straights

Could anyone please be kind enough to share a full t300 ffb setup that feels right exactly the same as assetto corsa when you are going straight line, I mean feeling all road bumps and vibration on straights when the wheel is centered, instead of the nothingness you feel in project cars until you turn the wheel?

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by honespc View Post
    Could anyone please be kind enough to share a full t300 ffb setup that feels right exactly the same as assetto corsa when you are going straight line, I mean feeling all road bumps and vibration on straights when the wheel is centered, instead of the nothingness you feel in project cars until you turn the wheel?
    Depends how you've got AC's FFB set up.

Have you tried these..... http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-Tweaker-Files
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Platform
    PC
    Ive been using Jack Spade's folder 10 with GTsimm's master settings (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1138603), with slightly higher force settings for my aluminum wheel and TX base (sorry, I know its not a T300, but the settings are designed for the T300). Driving the Sauber C9 down Mulsanne Straight last night I was able to feel just about every bump in the road. I even took my hands off the wheel and it shook slightly just like the on screen wheel's "fake wheel shake" would. It's the best FFB I've encountered since the game came out.
    * i5-6600k *ASUS GTX1080 8GB TURBO * Crucial (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 * MSI Z170A GAMING M5 * Fanatec CSL Elite * Fanatec Club Sport Pedals v3 * TH8A * Playseat Revolution * Custom Arduino Uno analog handbrake * Helmet Cam *

* Hoping HTC Vive by year's end *
    The following user likes this Post: GTsimms

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by honespc View Post
    THIS - is exactly what it feels like on my T300, but I'm on a PS4, not a PC......you guys have more setting to mess with.....Grrrrrrrr. The whole "nothingness" feeling on the straights is driving me nuts. I'm using GTSIMMS settings and trying to tweak it to get better results on my console.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Did you get your wheel to feel 'alive' like AC finally? I'm also on PS4 and struggling with the same thing.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I finally nailed it for PS4 and T300 with, to me, the absolute best FFB setup for PS4. If anyone's interested check out my post on the Jack Spade tweaker files thread on page 416 (can't link to it due to forum restrictions?).