Page 114 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1362

Thread: Project CARS 2 - general discussion thread

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Oh i'm still having fun...if that would stop,i would quit altogether...
    Yeah and someone needs to stop me from derailing every thread I post in Hahah
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following 2 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Konan

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by riverreveal View Post
    Wow, on so many levels. Did you even read that back? I hope you are Ok because it sounds like your issues lie far beyond a 40 car racing sim.
    Perhaps you are new to gaming or the world. It would be too hard to try and explain this concept and I couldn't be bothered but if you care to try and understand go and watch some Youtube commentaries on gaming history and see how passionate gamers are upset over the failure of certain games and even development houses over decisions and mistakes they made.

Even on this gen of consoles there have been some very notable failures resulting in many Youtube videos documenting them. Most of them could have been easily avoided. The biggest failures are always those that should have been epic but failed because of something avoidable. Everyone who actually likes those games or the potential those had remains upset they never revealed their potential so I would hope that any reasonable thinking person could understand that in order to always be upset requires a certain level of admiration or love or respect to exist.

Unfortunately due to the way you responded to me I don't expect that you'll understand any of what I'm saying. That's fine, join the line of people who don't like the way I think, it's a short line but those in it have never felt the need to refrain from letting me know how broken they think my brain is. BTW like most people I do have issues, one of them is the way my awesome family and I acknowledge them and are comfortable with them so life is pretty awesome. I would hate to be a person who pretends I don't have issues and go around telling people I think they have issues.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    BTW Mods your posts above mine made me smile but I can't like them to let you know.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    this did make me lol! sooks about being told they don't understand the realities of game development, then references blizzard as if blizzard are representative of the typical market position of developers/publishers as a whole then, to add to the hilarity, points to a company which raised over $140M in funding for their title.

i daresay someone actually doesn't know how development works, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by honespc View Post
    Then they come and tell <<you the you don't know how development works; the retailers; the distributors, the blahblah etc blahblah you know nothing about anything blah blah BLAH!>>, usual lecture!. Ok apologizers. Look at Blizzard, Rockstar, cloud imperium games, and a large etc of others.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic View Post
    Perhaps you are new to gaming or the world. It would be too hard to try and explain this concept and I couldn't be bothered but if you care to try and understand go and watch some Youtube commentaries on gaming history and see how passionate gamers are upset over the failure of certain games and even development houses over decisions and mistakes they made.

Even on this gen of consoles there have been some very notable failures resulting in many Youtube videos documenting them. Most of them could have been easily avoided. The biggest failures are always those that should have been epic but failed because of something avoidable. Everyone who actually likes those games or the potential those had remains upset they never revealed their potential so I would hope that any reasonable thinking person could understand that in order to always be upset requires a certain level of admiration or love or respect to exist.

Unfortunately due to the way you responded to me I don't expect that you'll understand any of what I'm saying. That's fine, join the line of people who don't like the way I think, it's a short line but those in it have never felt the need to refrain from letting me know how broken they think my brain is. BTW like most people I do have issues, one of them is the way my awesome family and I acknowledge them and are comfortable with them so life is pretty awesome. I would hate to be a person who pretends I don't have issues and go around telling people I think they have issues.
    I didnt highlight the content of what your issues were, lots of people have brought up issues in a sensible, grown up, constructive manner. I highlighted your choice of wording. Calling developers stupid, saying you will always be upset, calling a game release stillborn.... in pretty much one sentence....

You speak about love, I hope Ian Bell doesnt have a rabbit...
    The following user likes this Post: Fight-Test

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic View Post
    Earlier I said that if we think positive thoughts it will happen so rather than think logically that we probably wont see a patch for between a week and a month I suggested people should start thinking positive and mind hack the patch out sooner.
    Hey, it worked
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Civic, F1_Racer68

Platform
    PC
    And lookie what dropped at 6:45AM EDT today. All 3.6 GB of it

http://steamcommunity.com/games/3788...18389869395311
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - ADATA 12GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Ravager619, Tepp

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by torsteinvh View Post
    Hey, it worked
    It always works There are not many people in my church yet but in time you will all see the light, we are living in a sim and all of us can influence the code. I call my church/religion Sim'ple.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Does anyone else find the spotter calls slightly too slow? I sometimes feel like I'm hearing 'clear' by the time I can see the other car in the rear view mirror or 'two wide' when the other car has it's nose ahead of mine. It's not too big a problem but if it was slightly quicker that would improve it's effectiveness quite a bit I think
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    ...drive slower...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: bporion, Tank621