Page 166 of 175 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1742

Thread: Project CARS 2 - general discussion thread

  1. #1651
    Superkart Pilot yannara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    278
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    You mean ingame? No. For real life vehicles, go here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...u-REALLY-drive
    Yes, ingame, not in real life.

  2. #1652
    GT5 Pilot Jezza819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,093
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    If the white dots that represent the AI cars turn blue what does that mean? Have they pitted? Are they within range to be blue flagged? This is in a 10 lap quick race with no pits stops and flags turned off. It's not like they're right in front of me and I'm trying to pass them, this is when the other side of the tracks are visible in the HUD and I can see them as blue dots. They're like a half of a lap behind or so.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals

  3. #1653
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Portland Oregon (PIR)
    Posts
    118
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    If the white dots that represent the AI cars turn blue what does that mean? Have they pitted? Are they within range to be blue flagged? This is in a 10 lap quick race with no pits stops and flags turned off. It's not like they're right in front of me and I'm trying to pass them, this is when the other side of the tracks are visible in the HUD and I can see them as blue dots. They're like a half of a lap behind or so.
    Yeah, they're cars that you are going to lap at some point, not blue flagged. but just so you know they're not ahead of you.

    BTW if it is a red dot, they're going to lap you. Probably not an issue if you're multi-class racing though.
    The following user likes this Post: Jezza819


  4. #1654
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    11
    Platform
    PC
    Short question to the developer.
    Do we get someday new realistic cars, especially for the GT3 cars? There are some old designs from Blancpain for example. Maybe from the 2017 season. I would pay for a livery dlc.

  5. #1655
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    412
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by amggt3 View Post
    Short question to the developer.
    Do we get someday new realistic cars, especially for the GT3 cars? There are some old designs from Blancpain for example. Maybe from the 2017 season. I would pay for a livery dlc.
    Dont expect Blancpain since ACC has the liscensing to that series now. If any new liveries come to GT3 it would be for PWC since SMS partnered with them for this game
    Ryzen 1700 @3.8ghz|16GBs RAM @2933mhz|EVGA SC2 Hybrid 1080ti|1TB Samsung 960 EVO|250GB Samsung SSD|480GB SanDisk SSD
    1TB WD HDD|750w 80+ gold EVGA G3 PSU|Dell 27" 1440p 144hz G-Sync monitor|Fanatec V2.5|Fanatec Formula Carbon Rim|Fanatec V3 Pedals|TH8A Shifter|Fanatec Handbrake

  6. #1656
    GT4 Pilot Tank621's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Essex/Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,284
    Platform
    PC
    Well ACC only has the 2018 season liscensed, also doesn't mean they have an exclusive deal either so still a chance, though as you say PWC is far more likely
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

  7. #1657
    Superkart Pilot yannara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    278
    Platform
    PC
    Is there a good how-to guide for creating and customizing your own car paint jobs?

  8. #1658
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    Well ACC only has the 2018 season liscensed, also doesn't mean they have an exclusive deal either so still a chance, though as you say PWC is far more likely


    https://youtu.be/K8HXB-7Ts8Y discussion starts at 41:26.

    They did mention 2018 and 2019 seasons in one of their interviews.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Boskapongen, Tank621


  9. #1659
    Superkart Pilot yannara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    278
    Platform
    PC
    So if I just set tires to automatic by weather, do I need to worry about tires anymore?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	196.8 KB 
ID:	257508

  10. #1660
    GT4 Pilot F1_Racer68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Mosport)
    Posts
    2,332
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by yannara View Post
    So if I just set tires to automatic by weather, do I need to worry about tires anymore?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	196.8 KB 
ID:	257508
    In theory, no. In reality, yes. The default tire selection when set for "Automatic by Weather" is wets for rain, and Hards for dry. That may or may not be what you actually want, depending on the track conditions... For example, that setting doesn't seem to take track temperature into account.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - 24GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Mahjik


Similar Threads

  1. Real Life - Indy 500 and general oval discussion
    By Haiden in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 12-10-2017, 19:14
  2. Project CARS Discussion
    By Natero14 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-01-2016, 22:59
  3. Replies: 294
    Last Post: 06-11-2015, 12:18
  4. Replies: 319
    Last Post: 01-08-2015, 18:47
  5. Some general feedback and issues for discussion
    By Frankie in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 09:00

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •